To You

To you, those that read this story. I owe you all a thank you.  Little Rich Boy has reached 25k reads. This was possible because of you. I can't express my appreciation and thanks more.

Little Boy began as a silly idea sparked when watching the  Disney movie "The Princess and the Frog" believe it or not. If you have never seen it, I highly recommend it. It's one of my personal favourites. There is a line in that movie the promoted the idea, and thus I thought about and created the story of Little Rich Boy. Never once did I think the story would be as successful as it has become.

I love the story of Dustin and Hadley.  They are two characters that I put a lot of effort into. Giving them each individual personality, style, and quirks of their own. The two as a whole, including their families, and Gizmo, are some of my favourite characters I've created. To be straight forward, I fell in love with Dustin and Hadley and their story.

I did not always know where their story was going, but I let their story flow and it worked perfectly.

It's because of all of you that the story of Little Rich Boy became something bigger then just an idea. So thank you to my followers for supporting my ideas. Thank you to every vote and read. And thank you to everyone who had commented on the characters of Little Rich Boy, I love to read your thoughts about the story.

Thank you all

All My Love
~A~