• two •

Yoongi stood and watched as the building burned in the distance. He smirked as he watched black smoke fill the sky.

Yoongi sighed contently as a gust of wind blew hot air at him.

He loves fire. He loves how it seems so alive and strong.

Yoongi was pulled from his trance as he heard sirens in the distance.

"Shit!" He hissed as they got closer. He quickly grabbed his black backpack, slung it over his shoulder, and ran off as fast as he could.

As he ran through the trees, he saw fire trucks drive in the other direction. Then he saw the police trailing them.

He ducked out of sight to avoid being caught. When he thought he was in the clear, he stood up and ran across the road, not forgetting to quickly look both ways.

As he made it to the other side, a police officer turned their sirens on.

"Hey! Come here!" She yelled as Yoongi bolted away as fast as he could. She quickly got out of the car and chased him all the way through the woods, and into a clearing.

She looked all around but when she saw no sight of him, she contacted her partner.

"Yeah, we got a male suspect on foot..." her voice trailed off as she got further away.

When he couldn't hear the officers voice anymore, he shook his head and chuckled.

"Stupid ass police." He said as he began walking again.

When made it back into the city, and stopped behind a building to catch his breath. He stood up straight, and started laughing creepily.

"What a day." He said while grinning devilishly.