• four •

Jimin watched as the cars flew by. He watched the happy couples walk, hand in hand, smiles on their faces. He just wants to be that happy.

"I could do it now..." he spoke but it was barely audible. His eyes shifted to a little girl holding her mothers hand.

"Mommy! Can we go?" She asked excitedly as she pointed to an ice cream shop.

'Why is everyone so happy today?' He wondered. Suddenly someone bumped into him.

"Sorry!" The girl turned and apologized. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Jimin hated when people asked if he was okay. He never was okay but he always lied.

"Yeah, I'm fine," He spoke with a fake smile.

"Sorry for being in the way." He said before he walked away, leaving the girl confused.

He didn't really have a destination. He just wanted to walk.

After a while, Jimin found himself standing at a lake. This was his favorite spot to just go and be alone.

It's so peaceful when the wind blows through the trees, and the leaves fall into the water. He could just stay here for hours.

The thought of dying crosses Jimins mind more than it should, but he never really thought much about it.

As he lays back under the tree, he closes his eyes and takes deep breaths.

'I want to say here forever...' he thought, his mind at peace for once as he falls asleep.

' he thought, his mind at peace for once as he falls asleep