• ten •

Yoongi sat there, shocked to say the least. Jimin will be rooming with him...

"Yoongi!" Jungkook yelled, snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts.

"What?" He said irritated. He looked around the room to see the patients had gone crazy. Some of them were standing over the dead guards body while others where crying on the floors. It truly was an insane asylum.

"You're roommate and his friend are fucking crazy." He said as he gulps.

"I know." Yoongi laughed. The chaos in the room was getting out of control until they all heard a gunshot. Everyone in the room stopped momentarily before some of them scattered throughout the building, and others cried even louder.

Yoongi got up and ran out of the white room, following the sound of gunshots and laughter. When he turned the corner he stopped in his tracks.

Hoseok had taken the guards gun and shot everyone while Jimin giggled and clung onto his arm. When Jimin looked up he saw Yoongi.

"Look Hobi!" He said cheerfully before he tried to skip over to Yoongi.

"Jimin, no." Hoseok grabbed his arm before he could make it too far.

"B-But-" He was cut off by Hoseok shaking his head.

"Not yet..."

Jimin looked down and pouted. He was in a curious mood and was becoming bored by the second.

"Please Hobi~" Jimin begged as he looked up at Hoseok. He thought for a moment before he  sighed and grabbed Jimins hand.

Yoongi noticed them walking towards him and narrowed his eyes. Before they got all the way over, Hoseok whispered something in Jimins ear that made him get flustered. They then walked the rest of the way.

"Hiya!" Jimin smiles widely at Yoongi while Hoseok stood there analyzing him.

"Hey." Yoongi said back as he looked down at Jimin. He noticed he was shorter than him, but not by a lot. Jimin grabbed onto Yoongi's arm and held it tightly.

Yoongi normally would have broken his neck already, but there's something about this boy. He felt electricity shoot through his body when Jimin got so close.

He never got the chance to properly look at the boy either. He has soft looking skin, big, deep brown eyes, and ash blonde hair. He was quite adorable.

Jimin whined as Hoseok quickly pulled him off Yoongi and looked onto his eyes. Hoseok leaned down and spoke into Jimins ear,

"Don't trust him yet, he might try to separate us..." Hoseok said as he pulled back and searched his eyes.

Jimins eyes darkened and Hoseok smiled. He turned to look at Yoongi who stood there confused.

"What, do you own him or something?" Yoongi spat at him.

"Maybe I do." Hoseok smirked. He looked down to see tears in Jimins eyes.

"He's gonna try to take Hobi away..." Jimin spoke to himself. Jimin then grabbed onto Hoseok's hand and slowly backed away from Yoongi.

"Bad..." Jimin mumbled.

"Bad." Hoseok agreed. Jimin stopped next to a dead guards body and picked up a gun. He looked at it without blinking for a solid two minutes.

"Hoseok," Jimin spoke quietly, "Its happening again..." He didn't turn to look at Hoseok. He just stared at the floor.

"Jimin drop it." Hoseok warned. Yoongi slowly walked towards the two. He noticed Jimins hand shaking. He seemed to be in a trance.

"I don't want to!" Jimin cried and pointed the gun at his head. He was mumbling incoherent things to himself.

"What's happening?" Yoongi asked Hoseok. He looked over to Yoongi, thinking whether or not he should trust him.

"He's having an episode." Hoseok says as he try's to get the gun from Jimin.

"Episode?" Yoongi questioned. Hoseok sighed.

"Try to get the gun before one of us gets killed, preferably not Jimin."

Jimin was crying and shaking his head like he was arguing with someone.

"Jiminie, can I have the gun?" Hoseok asked sweetly but Jimin didn't listen.

Jimin made eye contact with Yoongi and stopped. He slowly removed the gun from his head and let his arm fall to his side.

"Jimin..." Yoongi spoke softly. Yoongi knew what it was like to feel this way, he just became numb to it. Hoseok quickly grabbed the gun from Jimin and pulled him into his arms. Jimin didn't hug back, he didn't say anything, he just stood there.

"Hobi?"

"Yes Jimin?" Hoseok didn't pull away.

"C-Can Yoongi hug too..?" He asked shyly. Hoseok didn't like the idea, but decided not to argue.

"Sure." He said.

Jimin slowly raised his arm for Yoongi to take his hand, and after a moment he did. The two stood there, in the middle of dead bodies, and hugged the smaller to give him comfort.