• eleven •

"We need to get away from these bodies." Hoseok broke the silence. Yoongi's arms slowly pulled away from the two.

"Yeah, we should go back to the white room before someone finds us." Yoongi agreed. Jimin sighed and turned around. Hoseok grabbed his hand and walked ahead of him, leading him back.

Jimin looked behind him and saw Yoongi staring at him as he walked. Since he wasn't going to break eye contact, Jimin looked forward and kept walking.

As they were walking, Jimin saw something shiny on the ground. He stopped and pulled Hoseok's arm to stop him.

"Hold on one second..." He said as he was about to walk towards it but Hoseok pulled him back.

"Hobi, it's just one second..." Jimin pouted as he looked up into his eyes. Jimin didn't like doing it but when he had to manipulate Hoseok to get his way, he would.

"If you don't trust me then it's whatever..." Jimin said as he looked down at the floor and shuffled his feet a bit.

"I trust you babe, it's just-" He stopped when he saw Jimins face. "Never mind." He said as he let Jimins arm go.

Jimin smiled a bit and looked at Yoongi who was staring at the pair, eyes squinted. He could tell Jimin was trying to manipulate to get his way.

Jimin ignored his gaze and skipped off to find the shiny thing from earlier. Yoongi took the opportunity to talk to Hoseok.

"How do you not see through him?" Yoongi asked as he and Hoseok watch Jimin slowly disappear in the distance.

"Oh, I do." Hoseok said simply as he turns around and walks towards the wall, leaning against it.

"Why do you let him get away with it?" Yoongi asked.

"Because he's cute." He answered. Yoongi hummed in agreement. Hoseok looked to Yoongi.

"Don't even think about it." He threatened and Yoongi glared back at him.

"Or what?" Yoongi pushed. Hoseok cracked a smile.

"Or I'll play jump rope with your intestines."

"Do it, bitch-" Yoongi shoved Hoseok but their argument was interrupted.

"Yoongi?" The two turned around to see Jimin standing there with his hands behind his back.

"Let's go." Hoseok grabbed Jimins arm and pulled him away, but before they were too far, Jimin looked back.

When both of their eyes met, Yoongi winked and then he was gone.

"What's wrong Hobi?" Jimin asked as he struggled to keep up with him.

"I don't trust him." He replied as they made it back to the white room. When they got there, it was almost empty except for two boys sitting at the end of the table.

Hoseok and Jimin sat at the other end and waited for the others to realize they weren't alone.

"I like him, Hobi." Jimin continued the conversation from earlier. Hoseok sighed.

"He's a bad person, Jimin-"

"How do you know that?" He defended Yoongi. He was getting upset. He liked Yoongi, and he doesn't like many people.

"Jimin!" Hoseok lost his patience. He hated yelling at him, but he doesn't listen. Jimin started at Hoseok in shock before turning straight in his seat, making eye contact with one of the boys.

"What?" Jimin sassed. He tried not to show it, but he was upset. He hates getting yelled at.

"Nothing." The boy said, raising his arms in defeat. Jimin sighed.

"Do you know where Yoongi's room is?" Jimin asked the boys sitting across from him. One of them nodded in response.

"I'll show you." He spoke and they both stood up, Jimin following suit. As they walked out of the room, Jimin looked back at Hoseok and continued to follow the pair.

When they made it to Yoongi's room, Jimin thanked them.

"No problem." One of them smiled and they both walked away, hand in hand.

"This ward is fucking weird..." Jimin said to himself as he knocked on his and Yoongi's door.