• eight •

The asylum was fairly quiet, except for the screams you could hear coming from the third ward.

There are five wards, the first being least dangerous, and the fifth being the most dangerous.

The fifth ward consists of seven patients.

Kim Namjoon. Suffers from insomnia, and sleep paralysis. He's a natural born leader, and the smartest and most responsible out of the group, with an IQ of 148. You know what they say: All the best ones are crazy.

Min Yoongi. He suffered childhood trauma as his home burned down, killing his father, and leaving him to survive on the streets. He has multiple counts of arson, vandalism and has caused severe burns to many people. He has also had some run ins with the police, but always gets away.

Kim Seokjin. A crazy narcissist. Suffered from childhood trauma because his uncle would beat him. Has many counts of assault with a deadly weapon, battery, and aggravated assault because he was "insulted by tasteless baboons".

Park Jimin. Suffers from suicidal thoughts and tendencies. Has two attempted suicides, and one attempted murder.

Jeon Jungkook. Suffers from bipolar depression. Has counts of aggravated assault, and has been in juvenile prison for two years. Suffers from childhood trauma from a shooting that killed his sister.

Jung Hoseok. Has a strong addiction to pills. First started taking pills when he was 17 for depression, and became dependent on them. Has counts of stealing.

Kim Taehyung. Suffers from schizophrenia. Has counts of trespassing, breaking and entering, and assault. Suffers childhood trauma from being locked in a closet for hours upon hours, for days. Has a hard time distinguishing what's reality and what's not.

A normal day in their ward was anything but quiet. It was usually filled with crying, terrified screams, or creepy laughing.

But today was different. It was lifeless.