• six •

Jin looked in the window of the shop, smirking.

'Damn... I look good." He laughed. Just as he was about to walk away, someone bumped into him.

"Watch it bitch" the man spat as he looked back down at his phone.

Jins mouth was wide open as he looked down at his now stained shirt.

'Breath, just breath. You won't hurt anyone.' Jin thought as he closed his eyes.

When he finally calmed down, he opened his eyes, only to see the same man standing right in front if him.

"Are you stupid?" The man laughed as he went to flick Jins head, but Jin grabbed his arm and pulled him behind a building.

"What are you doing?" The man yelled at him. Jin just laughed.

He turned around and punched the man in his nose, causing him to yell in pain.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jin growled as he kicked the man in the leg causing him to fall. The man groaned in pain.

"Please sto-" he couldn't finish his sentence before Jin kicked him in the head, causing him to go unconscious.

"Disgusting." He spoke as he wiped his hands. Jin took a deep breath before he smile and walked away.

"Bye bye." He waved to the man unconscious laying on the cold ground, and walked away, acting like nothing ever happened.

" He waved to the man unconscious laying on the cold ground, and walked away, acting like nothing ever happened