• tweleve •

The hallway was fairly quiet. All that could be heard was the two boys soft footsteps.

"Come on, Kookie!" Taehyung called to the younger as he skipped down the long hall.

"Taehyung, slow down before you get hurt." Jungkook warned but Taehyung didn't listen.

"I won't get hur— ouchie..."

"What did I say?" Jungkook said as he walked over to Taehyung, who had fallen on his face. He pulled the boy up to stand on his feet.

"Let's just go." Taehyung said with a pout as he turned away from the other. Jungkook sighed and grabbed Taehyungs hand and walked with him.

"Are you okay?" The younger breaks the silence. He became worried when the other didn't answer.

"Wanna know a secret?" Taehyung disregards the question and smiles creepily at Jungkook.

"Sure I-"

"Are you sure you're sure?" He giggles. Jungkook stopped walking and turned towards the other boy.

"Yes." He replied, squinting his eyes in suspicion. All the older did was giggle and look around.

"Tae." Jungkook tries bring the other boy back to reality. Taehyung whispers something under his breath that Jungkook couldn't hear.

"What did you say?" He tries again.

"I didn't take my meds." He said as he snapped his head around as if he was looking for something. Jungkooks eyes widened.

"What? Why?!" He grabbed Tae's shoulders and turned him towards him.

"They make me feel weird." He started biting his nails. Jungkook ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"God damnit-" He got cut off by Taehyung.

"Run!" Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hallway.

"Taehyung! Where's your medicine?" Jungkook yelled as they ran from nothing. Taehyung pulled him around the corner and hid them behind some chairs.

"Tae-" He tried to talk but was cut off again.

"Kookie, be quiet! He's back!" Taehyung whispered as his eyes began to fill with tears.

Jungkook's eyes widened when Taehyung curled up as small as he could into his side. His shaking hands gripped onto his shirt and he began to silently cry.

Jungkook immediately put his hand on top of the others head and stroked his hair.

"It's okay, babe." He said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyungs small waist and pulled him closer.

"It's okay."