• three •

Taehyung pulled the covers from over his head and cautiously looked around the room.

When he thought the coast was clear, he quickly got out of bed and ran into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind him. He looked around himself before he made his way to the sink.

"You did it! You're alive!" He spoke happily as he looked at himself in the mirror. The happiness was short lived though.

His face changed from happy to terrified in a matter of seconds as he slowly turned around and faced an eight foot tall, faceless man.

Taehyung trembled in fear as the man slowly came towards him. He unintentionally back himself into the corner. His body slid down to the floor as tears built up in his eyes.

"L-Leave me alone!" He tried to sound brave but failed. Taehyung instinctively put his hands over his head in an attempt to protect himself as the mans booming laughter shook the walls.

"Please," he tried again but his voice wouldn't go any louder. The mans long, cold, pale hand reached out to grab him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Taehyung screamed as loud as he could.

After a few seconds, he hesitantly uncovered his face and opened his eyes, slowly standing up.

He looked around the bathroom, hoping the man wouldn't come back for now, but jumped when someone knocked on his front door.

He unlocked the bathroom and hurriedly went to the door, looking out the peephole to see who it was. Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief as he saw it was just his neighbor.

He opened the door to see his neighbors worried face.

"Tae, I heard screaming, are you okay?" His elder neighbor asked him sweetly, but you could tell she was concerned.

"I-I'm okay, thank you for asking though." He replied as he gave her a small smile.

"You know if you need anything, just ask." She spoke softly and smiled as she held the boys hand. Tae nodded and slowly shut the door.

He let out a shaky breath.

"What is wrong with me?"