• five •

Hoseok sat up, his hair sticking to his forehead due to sweat. His throat felt like sandpaper, and it was hard to breath properly.

As he tried to get out of his bed, his legs gave out and he fell to the cold floor.

"Fuck..." he hissed in pain and frustration. His determination pushed him.

Even though he was weak at the moment, he tried his hardest to get to the bathroom.

Hoseok crawled on his hands and knees towards the door. His shaky hands reached door the doorknob and he tried to pull himself up.

He turned the handle and slowly opened the door, immediately being his with a breeze of cold air which made him shiver.

As Hoseok slowly walked through the hallway to the bathroom, he used the walls as support for his body weight.

'Just don't take them...' he thinks to himself, but his body won't stop.

He needs it.

'You're just hurting yourself more.'

He didn't care. It temporarily made the pain go away, so he's going to keep doing it.

His thoughts were cut short as he made it to the bathroom, finally gaining enough strength to open the door and walk in on his own.

He quickly walked in front of the sink, but stopped when he saw his reflection.

He sighed with discontent and opened the medicine cabinet, pulling out a container of pills.

Hoseok quickly opened it and poured two pills out onto his hand. He examined them for a moment before he quickly put them in his mouth.

He couldn't swallow because his mouth was so dry. He turned on the sink and used the water to help the pills go down.

Hoseok let out a sigh of relief and slowly sat down in the floor, relaxing.

"What have I done..."