Chapter 1 A New Beginning!

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: Humans and Monsters.

One day, war broke out between the two races.

After a long battle the humans were victorious.

They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell

Many years later...

Mt Ebott
20XX

Legends say that those who climb the mountain never return

A determined boy was climbing the mountain and reached the top "Hmm I wonder why the legend says no one has returned from this mountain?" He reached the top. The boy wondered.

He looked left and right but simply stumbled down inside hole in the mountain and landed in a patch of marigold flowers.

"Augh, so stupid of me not watching where I'm going." He said. He looked around see one flower still standing so he walked to it.

"Howdy I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower!" The flower said. "Where am I?" The boy asked. "Why your in the Underground and your  LV seems to be low." Flowey said "Do you know what LV is?" Flowey then asked. "Hmm, I know it's can't be level so I'm gonna say Love." The boy answered. "Wait what? How did you know that? Who are you?" Flowey kept asking "I'm Edward, Edward Wolf." The boy answered. "Like I said I only guessed cause I know other than Level, Love is the only one with L and V in it." He continued.

"Someone ought to teach you a lesson around here, well I guess little old me will have to do." Flowey said. "Ready? Here we go."

Everything went black and white and Edward had a heart in front of him and Flowey popped out the ground. "See that Heart? That is your Soul. The very culmination, of your being your soul starts off weak but you can go strong if you gain a lot LV." Flowey said "You know what LV is but do you know how to gain it?" Flowey asked.  "Why through some friendliness pellets." Flowey said. White pellets were behind Flowey. "Why through some White  Friendliness Pellets to gain LOVE  I'll have to send them to you, are you ready? Move around to get as many pellets to collect." Flowey sent some White Friendless 'Pellets' to Edward

The 'Pellets' was going to Edward but he moved his soul to the right. "Hey buddy you missed them. Let's try again, okay? Flowey sent the 'Pellets' again and Edward dodged them again "Is this a joke? Are you braindead?" Flowey asked "I know those aren't 'friendliness pellets' if you want me to be hit by it." Edward told Flowey. "RUN INTO THE BULLETS uh friendliness pellets." Flowey try to fix his mistake.

"Uh no." Edward said dodging. "You know what's going on here, don't you? You just wanted to see me suffer." Flowey asked being annoyed. "Yeah you're only after my Soul but as you see it's not this color." Edward told Flowey. "Wait what!! Flowey asked surprised. Edward's Soul turned to Silver like his hair. "Impossible you're only human!!" Flowey yelled.

"What? Did you consider what I am?" Edward questioned Flowey. "I was an Angel but I failed a test so I dropped down a grade and I hated it so I left." Edward said angrily. "Who cares about your life." "I want you to DIE!!!" Flowey exclaimed. Edward Soul was surrounded by bullets closing in as Flowey laughed but then all the bullets disappeared.

"What!!" Flowey yelled in surprise. A fire ball was then flying towards Flowey and he screamed as it hit him. "What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor innocent youth..." A goat mom said walking in. "Whoa!" Edward said in shock. "Ah don't be afraid my child I am Toriel caretaker of the RUINS I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down." The goat mom explained. "Ok I'm Edward thanks for talking that creature out." Edward introduced himself to Toriel.

"You are the first human to come here in a long time." Toriel said "Come! I will guide you through the catacombs." Everything went back to normal.

~End of Chapter