Chapter 4.5 Disbeliefable Brother The Breaking of Papyrus

{Read while listening to the music from the video so you can have a good time}

Papyrus stood there in shock. "Why, human?" He asked. "Just cause I'm tired of being called that." Edward said. "What do you mean?" Papyrus asked again. 'He's really an fallen angel while you're just a little lowly skeleton monster that plays knight.' Chara told the tall skeleton. "You'll never reach up to your brother, you may be taller than him but I get the feeling that he may be short but you might have little experience in battle." Edward joined in. "But I am the Great Papyrus." Papyrus complained. "You keep telling yourself that even in the afterlife you'll never reach your dreams." Edward told him bringing down his mood. "I'm sorry brother but I was the one who stole your old jacket and I kept it for safe keeping." Papyrus said pulling out a jacket that looks like Sans' and he put it on then his right eye glowed orange with a orange aura near his right side as well.

"I don't understand, what's so good about killing people?" Papyrus asked. 'Wait this question again?' Chara asked. "Again, had this happened before?" Edward asked Chara. 'Once when I took over Frisk's body and kept on killing monsters.' Chara answered. "Is there some sort of sick joke I'm missing?" Papyrus asked again. 'that's different.' Chara pointed out. "No that can't be it... What were his last words! He told me it would be a pun... He's very funny right? He can be very annoying at times, yeah and lazy too... But he was with me when I really needed it." Papyrus said sadly. 'Oh no he's remembering the past but how? Chara asked. 'Resets are supposed to wipe the memories of all but Sans' yet he remembers when I killed Sans.'

[You feel like you're gonna have a Bad Time]

~The text box read

"Heh bad time, yeah right I'll make it horrible time for you!" Edward yelled threateningly. 'Wait I died a lot of times in this fight, what makes you think you can take him on at your LV?' Chara asked him. Edward looked at Chara and said. "What about my LV? Just look at it." Chara looked at the battle menu and it said Edward's LV is 12. 'But how?' They asked. "So you think you're in control Papyrus?" Edward asked as his started glitching olive green but it was weak, so it had trouble but kept on glitching. "Take this creature!" Papyrus attacked and Edward's soul was moving out of the way of the blue and orange bones even done others as well. "Heheh was that the best you got?" Edward asked when Papyrus' turn ended. I might have only learned Toriel's magic perfectly but I know some other cause I've been under attack by them but I safely been learning them as they almost got me." He then attacked at Papyrus causing him to lose HP. "Augh, I will defeat you creature!" Papyrus yelled again attacking. Again Edward did the same thing again but this was different than last time but he barely managed safely. "Creature a somewhat a bit on the chart of how I was raised in the past." Edward said. He then disappeared to appear behind Papyrus and he attacked making Papyrus let on health but he only took off a few HP on his health.

"How in the?" Edward asked questioning how Papyrus survived the attack. 'It's impossible just give up before he kills you!' Chara warned Edward. Papyrus sent Orange Bones so Edward mostly kept on moving his SOUL so he won't take damage until a blue bone came at the end. "Agh, damn that skeleton threw a secret bone at the end of his attack!" Edward yelled angrily. 'careful you have a karma on your health wait till it goes away.' Chara said but Edward didn't listen he kept attacking and dodging.

~A few hours later

Papyrus has a little health left and he was tired, Edward dodged Papyrus Special Attack but he has a quarter of his health left still hanging on to DETERMINATION as his fuel.

"Creature, I the Great Papyrus an tired but why don't we go and get a plate of some of my famous spaghetti and then maybe I will not tell Sans what you did then we can continue on with life there." Papyrus offered.

*     Papyrus is sparing you

But Edward refused and smashed Papyrus killing him. "How about no I'm doing this to bring them back to life." Edward said. 'That was a long fight, how did you make it out alive?' Chara asked. "I was determined and still in fighting spirit." Edward answered. They then pressed on to the next area.

~End of chapter