A/N The End Is Near

Hey everyone it is I the author Edward Wolf we are near the end of the 1st Volume and there will be a Volume 2 but it will be in Roman numbers like Genolove Vol II, unlike I named this one Genolove Vol 1, but I will add another person that will like my character Edward Wolf but will have to help him and Chara, and unlike Undertale Genolove will have not 2 or 3 routes like Pacifist, Neutral, and Genocide, no it will be revealed with 5 routes and I know that to do but here's a thing though Edward Wolf is a breed of an Angel mother, and a demon father but also his father is also a Wolf or Ookami as they call them in Japan but I am stuck on which Alternate Universe to make Vol II of Genolove anything but Swaptale cause that one will have a character that may like my character in a Vol but I will not speak of it till it is shown... This will be the last A/N for this Vol but I will end it with sort of mini chapter but please don't tell anyone Roseshadow19, EternalWerewolf remember no spoilers until I set them up.

The final chapters is coming but will have a twist near the end but I will tell you He will revive Chara no matter how hard the last boss will be. And the next Volume, Vol II, will take place a year later but in a different AU if you want it to be a specific one tell me on the comments but if it's more than one it will be ignored so just give one but if you give two it'll be ignored and this A/N is the one to pick a AU and hope it is selected but no Underfell either cause the series will end between UF and a hidden one that may be unknown to you.

But alas if you want to know why I made my Author's Name Edward Wolf well I chose Edward cause my uncle before he died canned me that when I was young til he died, and Wolf is because my favorite animal is and always been a wolf. So to end off this Author's Note I must bid you adieu. In the next chapter will go against the king but a certain flower comes and stop the process. What will happen till next time

* End of Note