Chapter 9 The Long FIGHT With Sans

Edward walked a long hallway, out the lab, and left Hotland. "I'm beat." Edward said drinking his Green Tea. 'Hi beat I'm Chara.' Chara joked laughing. Edward looked down and then Chara was now worried. 'Edward are you okay?' Chara asked Edward. Next thing you know it Edward has passed out in the end. 'Edward! Oh no what do I do!' Chara panicked. They were worried about what happened to they heard something that sounded like whispering. 'what in the?' Chara wondered. Then Edward's eyes changed from aquamarine and yellow to blood red. "Boo!" Edward shouted. Chara screamed they're Soul out of their not there body. 'Damn you trying to scare me to hell!' Chara shouted at Edward. "Heh, sorry but you're cute when you're worried about someone." Edward said then Chara stuttered. 'Y-you I a-am not.' "Are too even your stuttering is cute." Edward teased Chara. 'Enough ok please.' Chara chuckled then asked. 'How do your eyes do that?' "I don't know they've been like this ever since I was born." Edward said still in puzzlement but still asked. "So where to next?" Chara laughed and said. 'We go to the Last Corridor before the castle of course.' Chara said confirming Edward. "Ah so you're going by memory right?" Edward asked Chara. 'Yes, but how do you know?' Chara asked back. "I may have forget a lot but when it's ideal it becomes sharp." Edward told Chara. 'Oh cool.' Chara said.

After walking through a long way through monsters talking about how a human fell through the hole in the mountain and a monster comes and aids them even feeding them but they died cause they ate some buttercups cause the both of them wanted to poisoned the king but the son has relactant at first but then agreed to get them, later on the human after it to test if they can kill someone and they did so the son went to the surface to bury the human after he absorbed their soul but later was killed cause another thought he killed them and he tried to explain he didn't yet he met his end and the king was outraged when the humans sealed the mountain and killed his son he wanted to collect 7 human souls so he can break the barrier and let the monsters out again.

*      At the Last Corridor

'We're here.' Chara said. "Yeah that was just crazy, how could you do that stunt if you ended up dying in the end?" Edward said a bit mad. 'it was for a good reason.' Chara tried to explain. "It was stupid what you tried to pull, and I thought you were clever enough to pull it through but I thought wrong." Edward said turning away from Chara. 'How about I try to help you with this one?' Chara asked to help. "Sure why not I could use it anyways." Edward handed Chara her knife. 'Thanks, still I'm amazed that your your ability can let me carry it.' Chara said after thanking him. "It's nothing, by the way do you know that angels have blue or white souls that looks like human souls and demons have red or black that looks like monsters?" Edward asked Chara. 'That's a first for me.' Chara pointed out. Then all of a sudden a familiar deep voice was heard. "You know it is rude to talk to yourself, but you know what's even more rude?" The voice asked. "It's cause I demolished your brother... Sans!" Edward turned around and slash at Sans but Sans dodged it. "You're right but can you at least let me begin first?" Sans demanded. "Okay go a-HEAD cause after you'll be losing yours!" Edward threatened. "Ohh, nice one kid but this will get you right in the funny bone when you are defeated and end up having to RESET the whole timeline." Sans threatened back and continued. " it's a beautiful day outside birds are chirping flowers are blooming on days like these creatures like you should be burning in hell. "

Sans sent bones to Edward and Edward jumped over them. "Heh nice try Sans but this time I am not alone." Edward told the skeleton. "What do you mean?" Sans asked. "Reveal yourself Chara!" Edward said revealing the spirit of Chara slashing at Sans but again he dodged. "Oh no how is it possible? You were dead for a year but your visible when he said reveal yourself." Sans said confused. 'Sorry  comedian but I thought the same thing too until Edward said he can reveal spirits of the dead but what he told me will give you a shock.' Chara said lunging at Sans but again Sans dodged. "I can't go against two people at once." Sans said trying to come up with a plan. "What's wrong Comic, you afraid we can get you more tired real fast?" Edward taunted Sans. "No all I have to use are the Gaster Blasters to defeat you both." Sans said shooting a Gaster Blaster towards Edward and used blue bones on Chara. Edward dodged the blaster and team towards Sans and Sans dodged again and was almost hit by Chara. "Oh no you don't." Sans said using Blue Magic on Chara and threw them across the corridor but was almost hit again by Edward and dodged again already sweating due to being attacked by an unknown being and a spirit. 'Look he's sweating being attacked by the two of us is already getting tiring to him!' Chara explained to Edward. "Heh good, I guess RESETting gets him already planned for one opponent but never two." Edward said grinning sinisteraly. "Ugh but you'll never be able to beat me." Sans shrugged of his tiredness. "Heheh now Chara slash at him from above and I'll attack from below!" Edward yelled to Chara signaling them to attack. 'Right! Here I go!' Chara shouted and attacked from above when Edward went for the legs below.

Sans jumped but not high to be hurt by Chara and dodged the attack by Edward and got both of them with his blue magic and flung then across the corridor and shot the Gaster Blaster too. "Chara!" Edward grabbed Chara and threw them away from the blaster shot. 'Edward, No!" Chara cried out loud with tears welling up in their eyes. "Heheheh that is one down soon his HP will be low with the karma in effect with that blast I used on him." Sans said with pride. 'You monster I will kill you for what you did!' Chara shouted with tears in their eyes slashing at Sans as he dodged the attacks. "Sorry if I hurt your lover kid but this is for all the monsters you two killed down here, Tor, Blook, Bratty, Catty, Undyne, Mettaton, Alphys, Muffet, the Mad Dummy and their cousin, but the worst of all is..... Papyrus, you killed my brother you dirty brother killers!" Sans raged. "Heh you thought that blast was enough to get me, pfft I scoff at your pity brain" Edward said still alive. 'Edward, you're still alive!' Chara shoutedwith joy. "Yeah I'm alive, one thing though you said the karma is supposed to lower my HP but look at it." Edward said showing his HP not going down. "What? Impossible, there is no way your HP can't go down even with the karma on it but it's not going down." Sans said. 'actually there's no number on it Edward.' Chara pointed out. "Oh of course sorry but here." Edward showed his HP number and the HP is down but a bit slow. "What the! 666 HP in total and your LV is 23? How is that possible? Sans asked. "And I bet you got one little HP yourself." Edward messed with Sans. Sans grew tired but he can't stop dodging so he will go on forever but for some reason here gets sleepy.

"I'm so tired but why?" Sans asked. "It could be cause the dagger is a One Blade Blue Violet Dagger." Edward pointed out to Sans. "Blue Violet Flower no those are poisonous?" Sans asked Edward. "To Monsters and Humans yes but to Angels and Demons no." Edward slowly walked to Sans and Sans tried to get away but he couldn't move. "Ah the paralysis is taking effect on you I see now I can do this." Edward says pointing the blade in Sans and he bled. "No I failed, I guess I got to go to Grillby's, Papyrus want anything? Sans said to breading off. 'How about you dying comedian.' Chara said slashing Sans. "And he is gone." Edward said. 'Want to go take a rest in what used to be my and Asriel's room before we go end the king?' Chara asked. "Yeah I could sure use the rest. Edward went to Chara and Asriel's room in the castle and laid down on Asriel's bed. 'Why are you laying on Asriel's bed?' Chara asked. "So you can lay on your bed again if course." Edward answered. 'Oh thanks, g'night.' Chara said before going to bed. "Night Chara." and Edward went to sleep.

*     End of Chapter