Final Chapter 12: The End of UNDERTALE

Edward gathered the 7 Human Souls and the 7 Monster Souls and put them together for one revival of one Soul. The spirit of Chara Dreemurr starts to disappear cause they were being revived with fourteen Souls. "Seven humans, seven monsters, bring back one who was forgotten but not completely, I the Fallen Angel Edward Wolf bring back the Human Chara Dreemurr from the AU UNDERTALE back to life by giving them twenty of my LV which is 27!!" Edward shouted.

The room glowed a blue silver color and the fourteen Souls span around Edward furiously until a body formed in his arms, the body of a girl with short hair the color of Chestnut asleep until he laid her gently on the table. Edward was about to leave until the girl opened her eyes. "Where are you going Edward?" She asked. "Well I can still go break the barrier to leave this area and go back home in my AU." Edward answered. "Oh mind if I come?" She asked. "As long you don't exterminate anyone there." Edward said. "I won't." She says but Edward laughs it off. "Why are you laughing?" She asks. "Of course you don't get it you're not from there, but in my AU it's kill a Angel or Demon or be ended by others." Edward said. "So don't you worry Chara but I know you wouldn't do anything cause your new there. He continued. "You revived me I wouldn't do anything to the one that brought me back from death over a year of being dead." Chara said. "And I guess you were Dead on serious on being brought back." Edward punned. "Ugh really?" Chara asked. "Sorry but I can't help with the puns." Edward apologized. "It's ok I just hoped I got your funny Bone." Chara punned. "Ohh now I see what's going on here, I tell a pun you get a bit mad, you tell a pun you get funny all of a sudden!" Edward yelled out. "Sorry but your lucky I find you cute for a eight year old." Chara said. "And how old are you missy?" Edward asked. "I just turned eight this year." Chara said feeling proud. "Heh you seem a bit proud for an eight year old." Edward teased. "You just brought me back to life of course I'm proud why wouldn't I be!?" Chara asked playfully. "True but I got a question for ya Chara." Edward said. "What is it?" Chara asked. "Do you think an being like me has the right to be called an Angel?" Edward asked. "You moron!" Chara shouted. "Harsh I just asked a simple question no need to call me names." Edward said. "No, your race may be unknown but your my friend and I'll be with you no matter what." Chara said with pride. "Heh, thanks Chara." Edward said.

* At the Barrier

"So how are you gonna break trough the barrier Edward?" Chara asks. "Easy like this." Edward held his hand up on the door and waited for a while leaving Chara puzzled. "Umm what's happening?" She asked. "Nothing, I already broke it." Edward answered. "What, nothing happened are you sure?" She asked again. "Yeah look." He said leaving The barrier room. "JUST LIKE THAT!?!?" Chara shouted. "If only if you have an angel or demon with you but let's go." Edward said leaving the mountain with Chara by his side.

* Entering NEPHILOVE AU

"We're here!" Edward shouted. "Hey Edward is here call mom!" A male Angel said. "Kevn hey bro!" Edward shouted. "Bro, are you two brothers?" Chara asks the two. "We may not look it but Edward here is different from the rest of us." The Angel Edward called Kevn said. "How many siblings do you have?" Chara asked Edward. "Only three, two older sisters and one older brother." Edward said. "So you're the youngest?" Chara asked again. "Yeah, I am." Edward said. "So this is Chari's replacement Edward?" Kevn asked. "No I was five at the time stop calling her what I called her three years ago!" Edward yelled. "Don't take that time of voice at me Edward!" Edward was pinned to the ground by his brother. "Hey, stop that!" Chara yelled. She hit Kevn but he wasn't fazed. "Don't meddle with our affairs human!" Kevn snapped at her. "Chara don't I'll be okay." Edward told her. "Okay..." She stared at the brothers quarrel for a while but it ended. "Sorry about that, Kevn apologize to your brother." A female Angel with blue hair and white wings said. "Yes mom." Kevn said then apologized to Edward. "Hello nice to meet you I'm Angel Klein the Angel, Edward's mother." Angel introduced herself. "I'm Chara Dreemurr the human, nice to meet you." Chara greeted herself to Edward's mother. "Oh, so you're Charica's replacement from another Alternate Universe." Angel said. "Charica?" Chara asked. "That's Chari's full name, it's just Edward couldn't say the last syllable so he called her Chari until she was killed for treason for protecting him." Kevn mentions. "Oh." Chara said. "Mom, I need to know is my dad an Angel like you or a Fallen Angel like Demons?" Edward asked his mom. "I guess you haven't seen him after your birth so I guess you keep thinking he's an Angel, no He's not he's a Fallen Angel, a Demon." Angel said. "So, I'm not an Angel or Fallen Angel?" Edward asked. "No you're really a Nephilim." Angel told Edward. "A what!?" Edward asked. "A Nephilim, Angel and Demon offspring brother get it through your head!" Kevn hit Edward's head and gave him a noogie for a while. "Ow, okay okay stop Kevn!" Edward pleaded for him to stop.

"So my dad's not dead?" Edward asked. "No, you're dad still alive he's just helping out his fellow demons." Angel said. So I'm guessing he's the reason I have wolf ears and wolf tail." Edward said. "What!?" Chara asked, shocked. "Didn't I tell you, I'm a hybrid of angels, and wolf." Edward reminded Chara. "Oh yeah now I remember." Chara said. "Well you two better rest up in Edward's room, it can take four people in it." Angel said. Chara yawned, even Edward grew tired so they left of to the room to get some rest. "Well good night Chara." Edward said. "Night Edward." And thus this ending the first Volume of NEPHILOVE with the next Volume will be set in another AU till then see ya.

~ END OF NEPHILOVE VOL 1