Chapter 2.5 Caring Goat Mom, Dead Mom, The Fall of Toriel

It's been 3 months since Edward started living with Toriel, learning her magic and successfully mastered it, he even learned how to make tea just the way everyone likes it in the underground, but the truth is... It's only been 1 week.

~Meanwhile at Toriel's house

"Wow, what a day, right my child?" Toriel asked. "Yes it was but I made sure every monster got their tea." Edward said. "Yes, you did the right thing but I thought you would've tired yourself out faster which was why I was helping you." Toriel mentioned. "True so what now?" Edward asked Toriel. "I'm getting tired let's go to sleep." Toriel replied with a yawn. "Yeah, night mother." Edward said walking to his room".

Edward walked down the hall seeing 3 rooms, one Toriel entered, another was under reservations, and the last was read As---l and C--ra was the room Edward's been staying in. He was sleeping in the bed that said Asriel on it but he wondered why has he never slept in the bed that was read C---a the rest was etched off so instead of the bed that read Asriel he got to the other bed and laid in it and nothing happened till he dreamed.

"Hmm?" DreamEdward said laying down in a dark hub world. "Come on Frisk! Kill her not make friends with her!" A clouded figure yelled. "I'm --- Frisk." DreamEdward was cut off. "What was that? I can't hear you!" The clouded figure yelled again. "I AM NOT FRISK!!!" Edward snapped. The figure looked at DreamEdward carefully and said. "You're right, you're not Frisk. Why are you here?" They asked. "I don't know just curious of how people never come back from climbing this mountain but now I see why." DreamEdward said. "You do know 'curiosity killed the cat right'." The figure remarked the phrase. "Maybe but do you know a 'wolf in sheep's clothing more than a warning'." DreamEdward remarked back. "Nice, I like you, what your name?" The figure asked. "I'm Edward, Edward Wolf." Edward answered. "And I'm #####, ##### #######." The figure said. "So what are you gonna do now?" The figure asked. "Soon I'll leave this home after killing the goat but that is the day after tomorrow." Edward answered again. "Nice, how are you going to do that without the skeleton noticing?" The figure ask again. "Like how I killed the other monsters without touching them." DreamEdward answered. "That doesn't make sense." The figure said. "You'll see one day ##### you'll see." DreamEdward said.

~In the morning~

Toriel knocked on the door. "My child wake up it's morning." She said. The door opened with a determined kid yawning himself awake. "Morning my child." Toriel greeted the Edward. "Morning mother what's for breakfast?" Edward asked Toriel. "I got some cereal for you they're Temmie Flakes, and I know you're getting tired of snails so this is why I got you these." Toriel pointed out. "Nice thanks." Edward thanked whole shaking the box till it was half empty. He then poured the milk in the bowl and ate the Temmie Flakes.

Toriel took Edward to the cafe they were working in and worked there day away till the what looked like 4 o'clock and Edward was getting tired so Toriel started taking him home. "Sorry it looked like you were getting tired so we had to leave work to get you rested." Toriel apologized. "Sorry I get worked 'to the bone' but I'm gonna rest up." Edward joked. "Hahaha, nice one just like the person that always speak to told me." Toriel giggled.

During the rest Edward slept on the other bed and had that dream with that figure again. "So tomorrow's the day right?" The figure asked. "Yup, tomorrow she dies and the restaurant will cease. Edward answered. "I can't wait.' the figure said. "I'm LV 4 right now but when I kill her I might gain more EXP so I can get the next target." Edward said darkly. "That's nice and you did learn her magic but what are you?" The figure asked. I'll tell you when we meet and I get you in the world." Edward said.

~In the morning~

Toriel knocked on the door. "My child it's morning time to wake up." Silence so Toriel opened the door. "Mother how do I get out of the RUINS?" Edward asked. "Now it's morning my child you sure you don't want to get some Temmie Flakes?" Toriel asked back dodging the question. "How do I get out of the RUINS" he asked back again. "Just wait, I'm going now." Toriel walked out without saying another word. 'So we go follow her.' voice similar to the figure came demanding to Edward. "Yes." He said walking to where Toriel went. After a while they went deeper in the house down the stairs and in a room.

"You sure you want to leave the RUINS?" Toriel asked before going the next room. Edward continued on till Toriel said something else. "I'm only doing this to protect you from them.* She said. Then moved on to what looks like the final room. Edward follows till Toriel snapped. "You were my only one to true happiness after losing my children, you joked like that person that talked to me from this door and now you want to leave I will not allow that!!" Toriel blocked the way and everything went black and white.

~Battle mode~

Edward then raised his hand and shot flame out and Toriel blocked it. So Edward ran to her and pulled out a toy knife and cut her throwing it and she lost all her HP. "I guess was protecting the wrong person, I wasn't protecting you from yourself. But I was trying to protect you from them." And Toriel turned to dust.

'Well that's it. She is now dust, congrats.' the voice said. "Heh thanks, I can't wait to find out next target." Edward said grinning.

~End of chapter