Chapter 3 Return of Flowey

As Edward walked out of the RUINS he was visited by a flower who had a little blood on him. "So you killed your little protector?" Flowey said. 'He killed her without mercy he's really special Flowey.' the voice said coming into appearance of the flower's sight. "No way! Chara!?" Flowey said shocked. "So that's your true name?" Edward asked the figure known as Chara. and they sighed before showing their true form to Edward. 'Yes, I am Chara.' Chara said introducing themselves. "How is this possible?" Flowey asked. 'I don't know even I'm confused' Chara wondered. "Maybe because I was an angel and I can show dead people that passed." Edward explained. "So let me get this straight, if you're an angel why don't you have wings?" Flowey asked Edward. "Like i told you before, I failed and I was out but I still have the ability to show the dead." Edward told Flowey. 'But why now?' Chara asked. "Heh, I guess I'm too determined to climb this mountain to just fall in a hole and land in some flowers that look like Flowey here." Edward joked. "Hey watch it buddy-" Flowey was interrupted. "Oh I'm not your buddy pal... I'm your murderer!" Edward said powering up his magic he learned from Toriel before he killed her. "Wait no not that move!" Flowey complained. Only to see that Chara stopped Edward from hurting him. 'Not yet, well not now at least.' they said. "Ok fine, anything for a dead person." Edward said finishing the magic. "Phew thanks Chara." Flowey thanked Chara. So they continued on while Flowey just popped in when they take a break. 'Geez I don't know why this hallway is to long.' Chara complained. "Could be cause there been a lot of resets in this world" Edward said. 'But Frisk only reset 4 times.' Chara tried to complain. "Heheh, like I said one to many, have you ever ended up in another AU before?" Edward asked them. If i remember I think that is how we ended up in Dusttale before." Flowey answered. "Oh so the flower remembers." Edward teased. "I have a name!"Flowey yelled. "Or really, IS IT DEATH!? Edward snapped and cut Flowey on the bottom of his face. "Oww I'm not going to come back for a while now." Flowey said going in his floor. 'Typical he just hides in the floor when he is attacked.' Chara said mockingly. They continued onward to see snow and a bridge. 'Oh come on this is where that skeleton is.' Chara complained. When Edward crossed he was stopped by shuffling behind him and it said. 

*     "Human! Do you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand."

Edward turned to face the creature but only grabbed it's fingers and shake it.

*     "Really? I thought you loved my prank Frisk."

The skeleton said. "I'm not Frisk, I'm Edward." Edward said a little annoyed.

*     "Oh well I'm Comic Sans the Skeleton."

Sans introduced himself. "So You know my brother is a human fanatic but he got the role of the Royal Guard but that was when the reset came again for some reason." Sans said without breaking into another line. "You don't say." Edward said.

~End of chapter
sorry if it was a short one