Chapter 7 Buy Buy but Bye Bye Queen of Spiders

As Edward walked through Hotland but got tired and started to lose consciousness every now and then. 'Hey are you ok?' Chara asked rushing towards the bit of conscious fallen angel. "It's okay, I'm okay just dehydrated is all." Edward said it off breath. 'If only I can be seen without you I'd buy something to drink.' Chara said worrying. Still dehydrated Edward try to get up but then he saw a sign. "Do *cough* do you see that Chara?" 'see what? Oh that sign.' Chara pointed out.

"Yeah, you know what it says?" Edward asked. 'No I can't see it cause it's far away.' Chara answered. "Oh right I don't think you have a sight like a wolf too." Edward excused. 'a what?' Chara asked again. "Yeah I keep forgetting that you're not a hybrid." Edward said. 'What's that.' Chara asked again. "A hybrid is like animal parts on their body like a Demi-human, but in my case a Demi-angel, or as others call freaks..." Edward looked away from Chara. 'You're not the only one.' Chara said trying to cheer him up. "What do you mean Chara?" 'I was treated like a freak to give me though I am a human.' Chara said. "But why?" Edward wondered. 'I was not born with other stuffs like animal ears or anything but I was always that liked to show my knife collections, Nothing all that bad but they found it like I was a killer for just having about six knives, a real killer has more knives than six.' Chara mentioned sadly. "Wow, so why come in here?"Edward asked Chara. 'Just so I can get away from it all, no love in that area, but there was love in this mountain when I was alive a year ago.' They said. "That's it!" Edward yelled angrily getting up real fast. 'What's wrong? Are you ok?' Chara asked twice. "When you are revived I'll give You not LOVE but love but that won't stop me from ending these lives in this AU." Edward promised. Chara just sat there dumbfounded. "You can either go and leave me or stay and feel loved when I receive you but just a bit more souls is left and you can get partly living." Edward told Chara. 'I don't want to leave but to with you.' Chara promised too.

"Let's go to where that sign is pointing out." Edward said picking up the spirit of a dead human. 'but what was the location of you saw it from here?' Chara asked. "Well if you got closer it has a little arrow pointing at house over there." Edward pointed out the house a couple meaning two blocks away. 'Oh I know that house it belongs to Muffet she's like the queen of spiders but she is the one who owns the spider bake sale you know.' Chara ended. "Oh so those spider things I bought weren't all that waste of money before going to Toriel's house before." Edward said. Edward walked along till he was in front of the house.

'What are you gonna do in there?' Chara asked. "Other than ask for some tea I do got to end her life is what." Edward kinda teased but told the truth. 'Really but why ask for tea though?' Chara questioned. "It's cause I really do like tea, all kinds except black tea those are the worst." Edward answered sticking out his tongue and pointing at it like he's doing "yuck" pose.

Chara giggled at that. 'You sound a lot like my mother always with the tea talk.' Chara said still giggling. "Well I don't talk about tea a lot I just do it occasionally. Edward said before knocking on the door.

The door was knocked and then the owner spoke. "Come in!" Edward opened the door and walked in while looking around the house. "Welcome to my house please make yourself at home." A spider girl welcomed. "Hello may I ask if I can have some tea miss?" Edward asked being strangely polite. "Muffet, call me Muffet and I'll have one of my spiders make you some tea but we have to FIGHT in a battle first while do that cause my spiders have been stepped on, crushed, and smashed by humans." Muffet says while the room goes black and white and goes dark black with violet lines.

'Ugh being mistaken for a human again.' Edward thought. 'Don't worry about it just last for a few while and strike when you have your chance.' Chara told Edward sticking by his side. Edward's Magic Soul came out and Muffet was wondering what is up with this human. "Odd, why is your soul flipped like a monster?" Muffet asked. "It's cause I'm a angel which is like monsters but I am a fallen angel!" Edward yelled preparing for his FIGHT.

A spider came with a note and Muffet grabbed it and read it or loud. "Hmm let's see here... Wait it says here you've given a lot of gold for the bake sale!" Muffet exclaimed shocked. "Yeah I did get a lot of gold during when I did start working in a restaurant with a certain goat mom." Edward explained. "Oh fu fu fu so you worked at a restaurant even though you are small." Muffet said laughing. "I am only eight years old of course I'm small!" Edward shouted in anger cause of his height. "Geez I'm only 3'7" what's wrong for being small for a kid?" Edward pouted.

Muffet then cancelled the FIGHT and walked to Edward. "You know what I could use someone to help me get some stuffs done out there but there is a human killing everyone though." Muffet  "How is that?" Edward lied. "My spiders told me that they have been killing all the monsters in here." She said while walking to Edward. "So I need a protector to protect me from them." Muffet continued. "Oh I feel really bad now." Edward fibbed. "Why is that?" Muffet asked but at the same time getting cut. "Augh!" She groaned in pain. "It's cause I am going to end your life to bring back another for reviving them back." Edward said with as evil grin. He then slashed at the spider girl with his twin daggers and she was at peace.

"Another one down now for the next target." Edward said. 'So I guess it should be Mettaton and Alphys right?' Chara asked. Guess so if they come my way.

~End of Chapter