Chapter 10 The True Horror of NEPHILOVE

WARNING VULGAR LANGUAGE IS IN THIS CHAPTER SO DON"T BLAME THE AUTHOR!!!

After FIGHTing Sans and terminating him Edward took a rest on Asriel's bed and soon we see Chara a spirit of the first human that fell in the hole is awake one year before Edward awake making breakfast.

Chara is humming whole they make some bacon and eggs and they finally started talking. 'Phew took a few tries but I think I mastered cooking.' Chara said feeling confident. "Now to take this to Edward and give it to him." They walked carrying the plate to Edward. 'Are you awake sleepyhead?' Chara asked. "Am now." Edward answered then yawned. "*yawn* what time is it?" He asked. 'It's 7:25, you've been asleep got six hours.' Chara answered back. "That's natural for a being like me." Edward said. 'Here I made you some food, I tasted the others I made but they failed so kept on trying til I finished this.' Chara put the plate on the bed right next to Edward. "Thanks but where are the others?" Edward asked. 'Wha- they're failed though.' Chara said. "But it's rude to leave food to go to waste even when it's failed... so where are the others?" Edward asked when he explained. 'I'll go get them then' Chara said going to the kitchen to get the failed breakfast while Edward ate some bacon and eggs. "Pretty good, although I'd still eat even the failed ones." Edward said to himself. 'I brought them, here you go.' Chara said giving him 9 plates of failed bacon and eggs. As he ate 10 plates of bacon and eggs Chara was taking the plates to wash them. "Phew even when they're failed they still taste pretty good." He told them. 'You sure did put them away.' Chara said washing the last of the plates.' "Are you ready to go to eliminate the king?" Edward asked Chara. 'Yes, let's go.' They answered him.

*     Entering Asgore's House

"Ahh these buttercups sure do bloom so beautifully, but I remember what happened a year ago when they were digested by one of my children." The king said. "That made me mad when my son died after I found out when he was killed by a human." He continued. "So you went through a rampage and shut the monsters in and the humans sealed the mountain so they won't go in the surface again am I right?" Said a voice from behind the king. The king turned around to see who spoke. "Who's there?" He asked. There at the entrance was Edward walking in. "I'm Edward, and I'm not a human nor monster." Edward said. "Yes that is right by what are you then?" The king asked. "I'm a fallen angel and the one who will take your soul." Edward said slashing at the king. "Augh so your the one who's been killing everyone even my guards!" The king yelled. "And now I will kill you!" Edward yelled back until a flower came out of the ground and killed the King. "Hiya again Edward, it's me again." Flowey said.

"Hello Flowey or should I say Asriel Dreemurr." Edward said with determination and also a bit mad. "So you know who I am, do you?" Flowey asked. "Of course I do Chara had been telling me that your the one who cared for her even went against of weakening the King by making him sick by feeding him buttercups but you know what makes you sick?" Edward asked Flowey. "Is it cause I took you're last kill? Come on don't you think I know what you're doing?" Flowey asked back. "What do you mean I'm just trying to revive Chara." Edward explained. "You really are a fool! You were being used by me!!" Flowey yelled out with vines coming out from the ground taking all the Souls Edward had to revive Chara. "Hey give those back you bastard!" Edward shouted demanding the 6 Souls he collected back.

"You'll never get them back after I do this." Flowey said as he absorbed the Souls and started transforming into a huge creature with a TV for a head going down to Edward and Chara with a tinted red screen and four red eyes. "You two really are fools here we got a mysterious creature with two different eye colors but they change into one when he's mad I wonder why's that when he says he's an angel but angels don't have two eye colors when they only have one." Flowey¿ stated. "How do you know that? Who or what are you?" Edward asked Flowey¿. "I am the insanity of your Alternate Universe, I wondered why you came over here in this one other than running away from the humans in Genolove." Flowey¿ explained with determination. 'What are you talking about Asriel?' Chara asked Flowey¿. "You see other AU  Chara the other one in Nephilove is really a stupid b!tch but man she was easy to kill." Said Flowey.

Edward got real mad and then he remembered who this Flowey really is. "Now I remember who you really are now..."  He said. "So you finally remembered who I was now Edward." Flowey¿said. "Yes, Cazrial the Neurotic Goat" Edward said with a harsh tone in his voice. 'The what?' Chara asked. "Neurotic it's another name for insane." Edward told Chara. 'Oh.' They said. "Now I can get to kill you and Edward here before he finds the truth." Cazrial said attacking with vines. "Chara move!" Edward shouted to Chara to get them to dodge the attacks. 'Why is he attacking me!?' Chara asked. "He's from my Alternate Universe where humans and attack all Monsters, Angels, Demons, and themselves to gain EXP and LOVE!" Edward yelled out. "First all Charas must die!!!" Cazrial shouted. Edward blocked the attack with his Blue Voilet Dagger and attack making Cazrial lose HP. "Puleaze you think that a blade with a flower's effect does anything on a flower?" Cazrial stated a question. Edward put his dagger away and took out his Hell Dagger. "Wait, what is that?" Cazrial asked. "Don't you know I was given three daggers when I became three." Edward said attacking Cazrial giving him a burning pain. "Ahhhhh, you f%¢king piece of sh!t freak!" Cazrial shouted in pain. 'Call him what you want but he's no freak to me!' Chara said slashing at the mutated flower. "He is a freak he's not a Angel just a offspring of one!" Cazrial said crying in pain. "What do you mean? Isn't my mom and dad Angels?" Edward asked. "Fool!" Cazrial stabbed Edward with a huge bone straight through his chest. 'Edward!' Chara shouted as they ran to the being that the mutated flower said wasn't an Angel. "Stay away from the freak!!" Cazrial shouted attacking with bullets at Chara. 'Justice, I must dodge then attack the soul being controlled.' Chara said dodging the bullets. "Edward was shocked to learn he's not a full angel and he stayed still bleeding from the stab. 'Edward you hear your not an Angel but you are a Fallen Angel to me and I care for you!' Chara told Edward pulling the huge vine out of his chest. That saying snapped Edward to his senses. "You're right! Thanks Chara now to end this!!!"

*     End of Chapter