Chapter 6 The Undying Undyne

'I wonder where all the monsters are now?' Chara wondered. "Probably into hiding in their homes." Edward suggested. 'Wait where are we?' Chara asked. "Umm we're between Hotland, and a Swamp I sure hope Shrek doesn't come out and scare us well mainly me." Edward joked. 'Look out!' Chara warned Edward as a spear came at him. "Whoa that was close for comfort." Edward said quietly.

Then a knight came to pick up only a monster child then put them back down and the knight left. 'That was close' Chara said. "Whoa I was touched by Undyne if you were to the left a little you would've been touched." The monster kid said. "Oh yeah you are very lucky to be touched by a scary knight who try to kill me." Edward said in sarcasm. "Kill you? No she sometimes do that to all of us, it's her way way of showing us she's just playing with us." The monster kid said. "Wait so that Knight was a girl?" Edward asked. "Oh you must be new here then if you didn't know." The monster kid said. "Yeah I've been in the ruins for a few days and also started a working in a café to but never explored much." Edward explained. "Oh well I got to go see what Undyne is up to see ya." The monster kid said and left.

'Why didn't you kill him?' Chara asked. "In due time my dead friend I need to kill a few other monsters." Edward answered. Edward went on his quest for determination killing all the monsters then came to a cavern that had a sign that had "Hoi if you can find the Tem Village then Tem can sell you they're stuff." Edward read it loud. 'If we find the village like Frisk did long time ago but that was sometime ago we could get a few more LV.' Chara said. Edward was looking at the sign still then asked "Who even put this here?" 'Must've been a Temmie they're mostly the main creatures here in this cavern.' Chara said. "Oh I guess that must be it." Edward said coming to a close of the sign.

~A little while later and out of the cave entering the Hot Lands

'I'm surprised you haven't sweat yet.' Chara said. "I hate the heat so I try to keep cool every time." Edward said calmly. 'How?' Chara asked. *Edward pulled out a bag that looked a little odd but was frozen* 'What is that?' Chara asked again. "What does it look like to you it's just ice pops from the skelebros house before I took before leaving to kill Papyrus that I covered it within hotcat bags I got from Sans." Edward answered. 'Clever, I wouldn't have thought that.' Chara said.

After a while in the cave the two walked down the path of the cave then exited after finding Tem Village after the 'fun' they had 'meeting' everyone when they were walking out.

"Hoi welcome to Temmie Village, I'm Temmie." A Temmie greet themself. "Are you all named Temmie?" Edward asked. Then a Temmie? came and greet themself. "Hi I'm Bob." Bob said. "Nevermind only one of you had another name." Edward said. 'yeah only one is name Bob and that's him.' Chara mentioned.

After a while, Edward came out with red liquid on him, "hey Chara do you want to try to strawberry jam?" 'I can't I'm a spirit.' Chara said. "Come on did you forget what I am? I am a fallen angel not a human I can make spirits eat food." Edward told Chara. 'right now I remember.' she said.

"Hold it right there human!!!" A yell came out of nowhere. "Again suggesting I'm a human." Edward complained. "I Undyne have come to take you to the king!" A knight naming themself Undyne yelled. "Sorry but that's not going to happen." Edward said after he attacked happens. "Wha what did you do to me?" Undyne asked. "Easy just a simple swipe." Edward said. Undyne spat out blood. "No I won't die here!!! I will live on and kill you!!!" Undyne said.

~To Be Continued