Chapter 2: Ash's Origins

" sir the clone is awake~!'a doctor said to fugi

" what but he's not supposed to be awake...." fugi said when he then saw mewtwo

" ......what am i?" mewtwo asked himself

" a clone stronger and better than mew...." fugi said

10 minutes latter

" we tried to create the world's strongest pokemon....and we succeeded......" fugi said as mewtwo destroyed the lab~!

however soon after joining team rocket.... there was a human woman......he wasn't in love with her....but she was always close to giovanni...he heard they where dating.....whatever that meant he assumed it was some step in mating.... how ever one night...due to his gentics....delia suddenly got pregnat.....giovanni thought the kid was his....and idemaly turned away from delia...not wanting to pay child support....

but it wasn't, and it wasn't even delia's.....she was just it's carrier.....

the child was his....it was developing inside her....it would need a c section.....and she would be able to raise it.....when the time was right they would meet again...until then mewtwo hid in the shadows....

" AAAAHHHH~!"ash screamed

" ash~! he's your son god dam it~! do something~!" misty yelled at mewtwo

" stupid human....he shedding his disgue~!" mewtwo said

" his what?!" brock said

" i made him look human....to learn about them and....be able to be friend them....but he is not human...or mortal....." mewtwo said

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH~!" ash screamed as fur started to grow.....and his legs becme longer and lanker .....his teeth sharpened.... his nail grew longer and razor sharp..... a tail appeared out of no where.....

everyone gasped.....fur was on ash's ankels...wirst's...chest and neck....

ash's eyes opened to reveal cat dilated amber eyes....

" ash......WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" brock screamed

" nothing except unlock his memories....." mewtwo said

brock glared at mewtwo.....while the other trainers stood their in shock~!