Chapter 15: diary of red

the next day.....clouds were everywhere......a knock came from the door.....he opened to find a woman.....with blank eyes.....

" i have brought you food......" the woman said

" do i know you?' ash asked

" it.......it does not matter.....' the woman said leaving......but before she did.....she dropped something......

" hun? what's this?" ash asked 

picking up the dairy.....it had red's name in it......

ash opened the book and began to read

" dear diary....i fear he knows that i know what he has done....he can not bear what he has done.. he wants a family...on his terms.....however there may be a way to stop him......he cares for the favorites......if he does care.....he will send a woman......every day to bring food.....if not....then....he will come......and bring them food......they get a woman to...but if they disobey...he comes and poisons there food.......i see it...first hand......poor may........i miss...you.....so much......." ash read he flipped to the next entery " dear diary......favorites get more attention....I've noticed.....he will come with...siblings and let them socialize......he......he wants something o love....on his terms......i fear what he may do if they tried to leave......"

" oh my god....." ash said as he heard foot steps he quickly hid the book....as the door opened...and hid....everything else..... mewtwo stood there....

" what were you reading?' mewtwo asked

" nothing." ash said

"............" mewtwo said staring at him....

" a book.....i had in my bag....." ash said

" check the room......" mewtwo said to a pokemon.....

the pokemon sniffed and ash feared they found it....but luckly they didn't.....

" i see there's a book in your bag ...but nothing else......" mewtwo said

" yeah....just a book...." ash said

"were did sabrina go.....?" mewtwo asked

" she left to go to her room....i belive....." ash said

"........' mewtwo said

" well um......i uh....had a long day...and uh....i should go to bed......like right now....' ash said

" it's.....12 pm in the afternoon......" mewtwo said

" well it's kinda hard  to tell with uh....the atmosphere we have here....." ash said looking at the window.....

"..........." mewtwo said

" ah~! "ash said pretending to be asleep hoping mewtwo would leave......

"........" mewtwo said

before he closed the door....ash held his breath until he heard mewtwo walking away...... then he sighed in relief....