Chapter 7: My Life's A Lie..And Now I Have To Try...Not To Faint~!

ash groaned as he woke up on a bed....he was talking to his dad......which was still very weird to say.........and then he passed/ fainted from all the info he got at once......

" oh god...." ash said remembering all what he had learned

ash tried to sit up but found a weird creature was laying on him!

"AAAAAAA~!" ash said jumping only to realize it was a mewouth......2.....he guessed......

"meow..." the clone said

" uh....hello to you 2~!" ash said

"meow~!" the clone said as it walked away

" okay.....i guess i'll get cleaned up from all of whatever it did.....and navigate this.....place..." ash said as he got up and found a bathing room......he quickly cleaned himself up...grabbed his spare clothes put em on.......and walked out to explore this.....confusing place.....

he soon stumbled on to a cloned pikachu

" pika!" the clone said

' uh...hello...." ash said giving a small wave.....

soon ash saw a moving blur and ran to figure out what the hell it was..... he soon saw it was that dragonite from earlier.....it was going out a window.....ash hid himself as he herd his dad....talking? he assumed.....

" send out the invites....i want those trainers here and dealt with within.....a day......i need to, well how do i word it? uh....make ash not scarred of me....there it's best way i can explain it...." mewtwo said to the clone.....

the clone gave a nod and was off......ash then hid himself further...as mewtwo walked into another room....ash followed....he soon saw a huge cloning lab!

" oh my god..." ash wispered.....

he watched as mewtwo began making serval copies of pokemon clones.....

"i made a promise to you amber......and with you now inside of ash....you and him will be able to live forever.....now you won't have to suffer anymore....." mewtwo said

" inside me? ' ash wispered