Chapter 35: Tears don't make us weak, They make us strong~!

( photoshoped this.)

ash then went to his room, and for the first time, being here, he cried. He cried about his mom, his freinds, his siblings, his dad! his dad's past, his past, what's happeing to him, what could happen to him, if he doesn't play his dad's game. he sobbed his heart out. He was scarred, he was 10 years old, he shouldn't have to do this, GO THROUGH THIS! 

He shouldn't have to try to save his dad, he should be going to school, groaning about homework. Yet he was to, he ha sto play this twisted game. He had anger at his farther, pity, sadness, love, fear, hate.....he hated his mom for lying to him, he loved his dad, because he was his dad, just like no matter what he loved his mom. 

He hated his dad, for turning his siblings into dools, he hated the one who made his dad like this. he hated himself for being weak, for not being able to handle all of this. H ewanted someone just to hug him......just so he could have comfort, his dad had an obession with him. His dad was killing humanity.

and he could do anything about it. ash sobbed sabrina walked in, and hugged him, then, red, then yellow, green, may, they all hugged him.......

" it's okay ash.' red said 

" we're here for you." green said

" i love you, brother." may said

" me too." sabrina said

" me too." yellow said

" i'm scarred." ash cried

" we all are." red said 

" what happened to joy? and your moms" ash asked

" joy's dead, so is your mom and ours, and your freinds....most of humanity as well." red said

ash gasped before sobbing

his siblings hugged him tighter........as he sobbed.

" i can't keep running anymore. i have to do it." ash said standing up

" do what?" may asked

" stand up to dad. It's time i end this madness!" ash yelled