INTRODUCTION.

I'm known as the sweetheart of the school. My family has a lot of money and i always do everything to help the school which is what brought this popular reputation upon me. I'm not like those snobby, mean rich girls, i'm the exact opposite. I want to bring nothing but positivity to this school. People like me because there isn't a person i wouldn't help...except one. And that's because she doesn't want anyone's help at all.

I'm talking about the only loner in this school, Billie. I didn't mean to sound rude at all, but everyone in this school has at least ONE friend but she doesn't bother at all. No one has actually seen her full face. The girl wears a mask that covers her mouth and nose and a hood over her head. Even though nobody talks to her, she's beaten one of the students up so badly that everyone's scared of her.

My friend group on the other end dislike her very much and I don't get why. They don't know her at all. Yes, i'm friends with a group of rude girls but they're nice too. Sometimes. None of us have really made an effort to talk to Billie, but I've seen some people try and she just looks at them like they're an enemy. 

Billie has blue hair and wears all types of extremely baggy clothes. Everyone knows she's a lesbian. It was the first thing she made clear when she introduced herself last year when she transferred. But she isn't the only lesbian in this school. I'm bisexual, and one of my friends, Ashton, is a lesbian too. Ashton moved here from Italy two years ago, but her accent is so american that you wouldn't know that she's Italian. 

I, on the other hand, have an Arabic father who's a successful businessman and a Spanish mother who was born and raised in Lebanon and who's a well known lawyer. I have an older brother, Dylan, who's 19 and goes to collage. He's studying as an economic professor. 

I wanna graduate and become a Finance manager so i can help my father in his business. My grades are high and great so far. This is my Senior year, and i'm gonna kill it.