PRECIOUS.

I woke up in the same mattress. I reached for my phone in my back pocket and saw that it was 8 AM. I could've sworn that i fell asleep with Billie last night, where did she go? I got up from the mattress and made my way upstairs. Nobody's here.

"Billie?" I call, no response. "Bil?" 

"Bathroom" She responds. I sight in relief and make my way to my room and into my bathroom. I turn on the shower, take off my clothes and hop in. I surprisingly slept very well last night. It felt good to be in Billie's arms like that and I've honestly never felt safer. Hearing her sing me to sleep though was another level of soothing. Her voice was unlike any other I've ever heard. It wasn't too high or too low, it wasn't uncomfortable to listen to or an upbeat kind of voice. It was haunting. 

Let me give you an example. Her voice is kind of like when you're at a haunted house and hear a ghost singing, but singing beautifully. That's what her voice sounds like. It could sound scary to some people and absolutely stunning to others, and for me it was stunning. 

The melodies she played on the piano mixed very well with her voice as well, and the lyrics were sad. The song was sad. I remember thinking about those lyrics while she sang, whilst i was falling asleep. I could listen to it forever. Even her talking voice is soothing. EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS SOOTHING. 

I finish showering and get out, dry myself and wrap the towel around my body. I hummed a melody while looking for clothes in my closet. "Luna?" Billie calls from the other side of the door along with a soft knock. "Come in" I say and she opens the door, walks in but stops dead in her tracks and looks at me. "What?" I asked. "O-oh i thought you were dressed, i'll just wait for you outside-" 

"It's okay, i need help finding something to wear anyways." I smile at her and she nods. 

"Should we go out today?" I ask her with an exhausted face. "We can stay here if you want to" She shrugs and i nod. "Oh my god, let's bake a giant cake! We gotta stop by Target!" I say excitedly and pull out a tank top and leggings. "Okay, turn around" I tell Billie and she nods before turning around. I quickly put on my clothes and finally tell her to turn around again. I make my way to my vanity and brush my hair, grab my phone and walk downstairs along with Billie.

"So what cake do you wanna make?" Billie asked as we got out of her car in Target's parking lot. "I was thinking maybe a to tier chocolate cake with dark blue frosting. Like your hair" I shoot her a smile and she just stares at me in a way that made her look like she was admiring me. She shook her head with a smile and followed me into Target. 

-

Billie's POV

"Luna? Luna where did you go?" I call for Luna who ran off somewhere while i looked through all the different kinds of chips in the chip isle. I walk around more and find her at the toy section looking at different kinds of dolls and plushies. "This one looks like you!" Her handed me a blue haired Barbie with blue eyes and street clothes on. It did kind of look like me, not gonna lie. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask 

"I like toys and plushies okay? They made my whole childhood better and looking at them makes me happy, leave me alone" She pouted and crossed her arms playfully. "Oh my god!" Luna squealed and pulled out a pastel pink bunny plushie. "It's so adorable" She pouted at it and hugged it. She's so small and hugging a plushie makes her look even smaller, so fucking precious. 

"Do you want it?" I asked and she gave me a weird look. "Why?" She asked. "I'll pay for it" I smiled at her and she shook her head. "You don't have to, I can pay for it myself." She smiled reassuringly. "It's the least i can do, i'll pay for the other stuff as well" I offered but she kept denying it. We went on like this until she finally gave in, frustratingly letting out a "Fine!"