STOP BEING JUDGMENTAL.

"Oh my god. I don't think they have the red one in a size small.." Mallory says with disappointment in her voice. "Try the yellow one, it's nice too" Belle says and takes out a yellow, tight bodysuit with a silver zipper. I grabbed the beige one and a rose gold one as well. We were shopping at a boutique called "Monet"

They had a lot of girly clothing that i love. I bought the beige and rose gold bodysuits, a big baby pink sweatshirt, thigh high white boots and a new purse. Whilst the other girls bought 10 different things. I hated buying too much at once. 

We finished shopping and decided to have lunch at a fancy restaurant called Caesar's. Mallory had ordered a table for us at the rooftop, so we got in the elevator and waited to arrive at the roof. They had really good sandwiches and salads, not to mention their delicious smoothies. 

"I'll have a chicken salad with no bell peppers and a pineapple juice." I order and the black haired waiter nods while writing my order down. The girls order their lunch as well, and turn their gaze at me once the waiter left.

"So," Belle started. "You've been changing an awful lot with Billie. What's the tea?" She asks. I sigh and roll my eyes. "You guys are acting like i'm hanging out with an alien." The waiter comes back with out orders and we start eating. "Probably because you are." Mallory says boldly. "No, she's a normal person like all four of us." I say. "Really? I don't remember not showing my face to anyone." Annie laughs.

"Very funny." I chuckle. I wanna slap all three of them so hard. "Are you hanging out with her later?" Belle asked. Belle is the nicest out of the three girls. She understands people and doesn't judge Billie as much. She just says that Billie creeps her out, which i get because Billie hates everyone at my school and makes it pretty obvious.

"No, not today." I say. "You should take a picture of her face next time you see her, we really want to see her face" Annie suggests. "Oh my god, yes! Do it" Mallory says excitedly. They really expect me to do it. "No way." I say. "Why? You said her face is 'stunning', so why don't you prove it? Unless you're hiding something." Mallory says again. "Look, Mal. There's a reason why she hides her face. She doesn't want to show people her face. And what the fuck am i supposed to be hiding?" I ask.

"the fact that you like her and don't want any of us to see her face. You're scared of losing her to one of us. Which i don't get because i'm straight and so is Belle." Annie says. Yeah, Mallory is bisexual. She dated Ashton last year but they broke up after Mallory cheated on Ash with Chase, one of my friends. 

"I really don't care who she dates or who you date, but i still won't betray my friend like that." Lies. I do care who shes dating.

No i don't! 

Shut the fuck up, yes you do.

"Friend?" Mallory looks at me weirdly. "Yes, friend. She's my friend. Do you have a problem?" I asked. She shook at head and continued eating her vegan sandwich.

I've had enough.

billie <3

me

can you please pick me up?

 billie <3 

why what's wrong?

me

i've had enough of these girls

they keep talking trash

billie <3