TAKE IT EASY.

We finished and so did the last period. Everyone started packing their things, getting ready to leave whilst the teacher was yelling what the homework for tomorrow was. Billie stood up, getting ready to leave but i grab onto her huge hoodie to stop her. "Wait, where are you going? I'm supposed to tutor you everyday after school." I say and she just looks at me again. "We are not going to the library." She states and i sigh. "Fine, we'll go to my house." She rolls her eyes and makes her way out of the class. I grab my stuff quickly and make my way towards her.

I walked faster to keep up with her. "Look, i know tall people take big steps but please walk a little slower!" I beg and she walks even faster. "Billie!" I start jogging to keep up with her. She looked 5'8 and i was 5'5. A sad life, i know. 

"Luna?" I heard a familiar voice call. I turn around and see Mallory, one of my best friends. "What are you doing with..her?" She looks at Billie with disgust. "I'm her new tutor. Why, is there a problem?" I ask and she just raises her brow. "No not at all. Have fun." She says and walks the opposite direction. "I hate how judgemental people are. It's so annoying and rude!" I groan and Billie just looks at me like she always does. With a resting bitch face. 

"We're taking my car." Billie says. "But my brother is already on his way" She looks at me again while making her way to her car. "Tell him to take a turn. We're taking my car." I nod and text my brother, telling him to take a turn. We slowly approach Billie's car. It's a fucking matte black Dodge Challenger. "Holy shit." I look at the car. "A Dodge Challenger?!" I almost yell. "Yesss. This is my babygirl" She says and unlocks it. The way she says 'babygirl' is so.. sending.

I get in the passenger's seat and buckled up before Billie started the car. "Where do you live?" She asks coldly and i tell her the address. She drove for 10 minutes before reaching our driveway. Our house was kind of big and i grew up here. I love this place. Billie parked the car and got out with me. I open the door and realize that nobody was home. "Welcome to me house" I smile at Billie who looked a little anxious but careless. 

"Now, what should we start with? Math or history?" Billie shrugs and followed me upstairs to my room. "Alright, we're starting with math" She sat on my bed and looked around my rose gold and white room. I sat next to her and brought out our math book, and so did she. She seemed annoyed.

"I feel like you're annoyed.."  I say and try to read her through her eyes. "You seem surprised." She replies. "I don't like people. Especially one's who think their better than everyone else." Her voice was raspy and harsh. "You're probably talking about my friends. I don't like that they're so quick to judge but they're nice once you get to know them." She raised a brow at me and shook her head. "Yeah right." She played with the rings on her fingers. "Why are you..so nice to me? Literally everyone is either scared of me or thinks i'm a sick joke." 

"I think that everyone should be treated equally. Besides, i want to get to know the mysterious Billie O'Connell." I smile at her and she furrows her eyebrows. "You have never even see my full face." 

"Just seeing your eyes is enough. Anyways, what do you struggle with in math?" I ask and she was just staring at me. "Hello, earth to Billie" I waved my hand. "Equations and funktions." She says and i nod, turning to the pages where you could read about Equations. I start explaining but i don't feel her move at all. 

I break my graze from the book and look up at Billie who was staring again. "Are you listening to anything i'm saying?" I ask and she looks away. "I don't want to." I shake my head. "Well that isn't a decision. I'm trying to help you." 

"I don't need your help." I sigh. "Yes you do, how else will you pass your exam?" She looked at me with annoyance and almost..anger. Fuck i triggered her.

"Listen, Jamaal. I get that you're trying to help and shit but we both know that I have trust issues and i don't like people. We won't get along. We're two completely different people." I look at her with a disappointed face. "You're the nice popular girl, and i'm the scary, freak ass loner." I didn't realize that i was holding my breath the whole time she was talking.

"Alright, let's just get this over with."

---

We finished math and now i'm tutoring her in history. "So, the Boston tea party happened when the people had enough of Britain." I say and Billie nods. "They dressed up as Indians and threw all the Brits' tea into the ocean as revenge." 

"Imagine what that would look like nowadays." She snorts because chuckling. "I bet Kim Kardashian would buy those people to do that shit for her son's birthday" I say and Billie looks at me before laughing. Her laugh is beautiful. I laugh along.

"Nah, Trump finna build a wall if that shit happens." We laugh even harder that i wipe the tears from my face. "That one was good" I tell Billie and she nods. 

"Well ain't i lucky. I heard Billie O'Connell's laugh." 

"You just killed the vibe." She shook her head and i pout. "Well fuck, i was enjoying your laugh" 

We just sat in front of each other on the bed. "You have green eyes." She says while looking me in the eyes. That caught me off guard too. I look down at my hands that were nervously rubbing on my skin. That's a nervous habit i have. "Wanna see something?" Billie asks and i look up at her before nodding.

She leaned closer to me and pulled down her hood. Her hair was half up half down in a bun. I blushed at how close she was. 

Then she slowly reached behind her ear and took of her mask. 

Holy fuck.