QUARANTINE

Okay so it's been a month,

and now we're in quarantine because of some stupid ass virus.

Last time i saw Billie was a week ago. My brother is stuck at his apartment in collage that he isn't allowed to leave, and my parents are stuck in Las Vegas in some hotel. So basically, i'm all alone in a villa in Los Angeles. 

My brother originally lives with us, but he has an apartment in his collage in case he's working on something big and can't leave the collage's area so now he's stuck there. And my parents were supposed to be home two days ago but Trump decided it would be a great idea to suddenly put us all in quarantine. For the past 3 days I've been in and out of TikTok, Instagram, twitter and FaceTime with Billie.

I miss her. A lot. I've gotten so used to being around her all the time, but now that we're in quarantine, we can't meet up as much. I've just finished eating and cleaning the dishes, so i make my way downstairs to the basement and turn on the giant TV and put on a random movie for the 100th time this week. I lied down on the mattress while watching the movie and hugged one of the red pillows. It smells like Billie. FUCK I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, I NEED HER HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I pick up my phone and click on Billie and I's messages.

billie <3

bil

bil

billie

billiiieee

b

i

l

l

billie <3

WHAT

DONT YELL AT ME

billie <3

OK SORRY

whats up

i miss you

billie <3

attached to me already?

just come over

im lonely 

ive been lonely for a whole week and im going insane 

billie <3

but we're in quarantine mamas

i cant or one of us will probably get infected 

then come quarantine with me

im all alone anyways

billie <3

but no one knows when the virus is gone

we could be in quarantine for weeks if not months

sounds like you dont want to quarantine with me