BRING HER HERE !

hey guys, it's blue and i just want to clarify a few things! this story is a mix and re-write of my story 'fetish' and my deleted story 'she's not human'. made-up symptoms, sicknesses, cults etc. will be mentioned in this story. get ready for an amazing yet overwhelming plot twist <3 AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS STORY <33

Billie's POV

It's the next day, and i'm chilling on the living room couch while Luna was showering. This girl, i swear to god, she'll be the death of me. She's clingy, needy, stubborn and so innocent. It's almost as if she's a drop of an angel that grew into a human. Can't be me, i'm the exact opposite. I sat there, watching some TV when my phone starts uncontrollably vibrating. I pick up my phone and see that i had 10 new messages from Claudia. 

I decided to call her instead of texting her. 

"What do you want?"

"We need you back at the mansion, NOW!"

"Why, what happened?"

"This is an emergency meeting, Billie. You need to come here right this instant." 

"I'll be there in 15." I say and hang up the phone. 

"Where are you going?" I hear a familiar voice ask from behind. I turn around to see Luna in her leggings and over sized T-shirt. "My parents called me, they want me home for a little 'meeting' " I say and get up from the couch, making my way to the front door. "When will you be back?" She asked. That innocent face of hers..

I turned on my phone to check the time. 4:30 PM. "I'll be here at 6. I promise" I said and she nodded, making her way over to me and quickly hugged me. I'm only gone for an hour and thirty minutes, babygirl..

I hugged back and made my way out, quickly getting into my car and driving to my mansion. 

This better be worth it.

--

"Good afternoon, Ms. Genovese" The doorman says and opens the doors for me. 

"Claudia requests to see you in the lab." One of the gang members says and i nod, making my way to the lab. "What's good?" I ask and make my way towards the 5 people in the lab, including Claudia, Zoe and Montero. 

"The Bonanno's are planning on taking the girl very soon." Claudia quickly says, looking nervous. "What?!" I yell and they all flinch at my sudden anger. Those fuckers always want to take what's mine and try to be the number one mafia of Los Angeles. Not on my watch. 

"How do you know this?" I ask with a deep voice. It's kicking in. "We got Montero to hack into their system, and he found a file with their plan." Zoe says and runs her hand through her short hair. "It was pretty easy." Montero added and shrugged. 

I sigh and try to fight back my anger. I'm not ready to tell her the truth yet. I can't tell her what i am and what i do, she'll hate me and get scared of me. I'm not gonna lie, i love being feared. But i don't want to be feared by her, she's the reason i went to that school. I can't live without her. And that bullshit story? Made all that shit up.

See, i didn't actually move from Texas to Los Angeles because my 'parents got business here'. No, i was born and grew up here, but the reason i even went to that bullshit ass school was because i wanted her. I wanted to see if she really was the 'angel' her parents said she was. You see, i actually grew up with Luna. We were best friends until we turned 13, when her family wiped me out of her memories and when i joined this mafia. When her parents found out that my family was involved in crime, they took Luna to some lab and had me somehow wiped me out of her memories, and that made me angry. I joined this mafia along with my brother to get revenge at her parents for making the one person that i ever loved forget me.

She was my everything, even my first kiss. I was hers too. Valentine's day 2014, we were both not asked out so we sat on a roof and eventually kissed. Her parents found out and were extremely angry at her. All of this caused me rage, so i put a mask over my face and attended her school to see if she was okay. The reason i beat the living shit out of that kid once, wasn't because he called her a whore. He knew something that he wasn't supposed to know. This kid was a part of our rival mafia, the Bonanno's, and knew who i was and threatened to tell the whole school if i didn't give up trying to put his gang down. I refused and beat him up. 

Everyone knows who i am, and everyone knows my gang. That mask isn't on my face because 'I know people would only like me for my face', it's because i don't want to bust my own ass. That girl is mine, and if the Bonanno's want her, then they will have to fight for her, but they won't win. I'm the only Genovese left in this world, and i'll make sure to make the best of it.

Even if i had to introduce it to the world. 

No one's POV

Billie closed her eyes and breathed in, opening them once again to reveal her pitch black eyes. "You're gonna bring her here. But i'm not telling her anything, it will be your job." she said, pointing at Claudia and Zoe who nodded in agreement. "Montero, Claudia and Rocky, bring her here, UNHARMED." She snapped. "Yes, Billie." 

Billie knew that it would be a lot to take when for Luna when she finds out that even her family is into crime, which is why the Bonanno's want her too. Her parents AND the Bonanno's won't ever come near Luna again, Billie promised herself that.

---------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!

NEW CHAPTER OUT LATER MWAH