WAIT.

After a fun day at Santa Monica, Billie drove me back home at around 8 PM. I'm currently sitting on my bed, home alone yet again. It's literally 12 AM and I got hungry so i went downstairs into the kitchen to see if we had anything i could eat, but sadly, we didn't. I just shrugged and went back into my room and turned on my TV, going on Netflix to see if there were any movies i'd like to watch.

I put on 'Crazy Rich Asians' and watched 20 minutes of it before i groaned and got up. Why am i so bored? I think i got used to having Billie here. Should i call her..? I take out my phone and click on her contact before hitting the call button. After 3 rings, she finally picked up. "Hello?" her voice was raspy and dark, it sounded like i woke her up.

"Oh my god, did i wake you up?" I asked, she chuckled "Yeah" 

"Oh shit, then never mind, go back to-"

"You already woke me up. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Well, I'm home alone and i'm uh.. i'm bore-"

"You missed me, didn't you?" I can hear her smile through the phone and it made me smile a bit too. There was a short silence before i finally spoke up "..yes." I hear her raspy giggle through the phone making me giggle as well. "Want me to come over?"

"Yes! Uh, i-i mean if you want to.." She laughs before saying "Alright. I'll be there in 10" She said and hung up. I put my phone on the nightstand, smiling to myself. Just imagining her face makes me melt, even though i only just saw her 4 hours ago. I've honestly gotten really attached to her.

--

About 5 minutes later i get up from my bed and head downstairs to make myself something because i'm really starting to starve. I open the pantry and take out the pasta an grab a pot. I fill the pot with hot water and put the pasta inside and turn on the stove. As i was waiting for it to boil, i open the fridge and take out the tomato sauce and put it in a pot as well before adding spices. I start cutting vegetables before i felt a pair of arms snaking themselves around my waist and a body being pressed on my back.

I freeze for a second behind slowly turning my head only to find Billie grinning at me. "Jesus fucking Christ, Billie! You scared me!" I slap her arm before she pulled me in for a hug while laughing. "I'm sorry" She smiled 

"How the fuck did you get in?" 

"Your back door was open. Don't worry, i locked it in case someone tries to come in and murder us." I shook my head and rolled my eyes and she raised her eyebrows at me. "Don't roll your eyes at me" She says. "Or what?" I asked and looked at her, leaning against the counter and just staring at me. 

-

"What the fuck?! HOW??" I yell at Billie who won for the 7th time in Mario Kart. "I told you, i'm a pro" She grins and i throw a pillow at her. "I demand a last round!" I say and she shrugs. "Alright, fine. Just beware that you'll keep losing." 

I tried everything and i kept demanding a 'last round' but i still kept losing. "FUCK YOU!" I say and attacked her with a pillow whilst she laughed so hard at me. "I hate you" I pout and cross my arms. "No you don't" 

"Yes i do" She gave me a look before she grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to her, making me straddle her. 

FUCK

"Alright, now say you hate me" She grins deviously and me and challenged me to say i hate her. I couldn't speak. Her hands rubbed my back and her face was really close to mine. 

"Stop playing!" I said and got up from her, sitting back on the mattress, looking at her laughing self. "Let's play a game" She said and grabbed the led light remote and switched the red lights on. "What game?" I asked her whilst she sat back and leaned against the piled up pillows behind her. "I call it 3 questions. Like, you get to ask me 3 questions in a row, and then it's my turns. And we kind of keep going like that" Billie says and flips her hair to the side.