RULES/WILL YOU HURT ME?

I walk out of the shower and sit on the vanity to look at myself for a bit. I adjusted the lilac towel that was wrapped around my body and looked back at myself. I wonder if my parents and brother are worried about what happened to me. Not to forget my friends, they're probably confused as hell. I think Claudia said something about Billie having business with the Los Angeles Police Department, and her telling them that i'm safe with her.

I sighed at got up from the vanity and made my way into this giant ass walk in closet full of all types of clothes. From baggy clothes to tight dresses. I pick out some black, high waist booty shorts and a big, baggy yellow sweatshirt with some kind of unusual stick figure on it. I've noticed that almost everyone in this house has a tattoo of this little fucker and even wear clothes with him on it. All the people I've met here have this stick figure tattooed on the left side of their neck, especially Billie. And i just noticed hers, but hers has a crown on top of the stick figure's head. Is it like a gang thing?

I slip on some black slippers, brush my wet hair and make my way over to my bed and lay down, staring at the ceiling and just trying to sink in all the new information i was told earlier. So apparently, i'm not fully human and neither is Billie. I checked the clock and saw that it was currently 3 PM. I'm dying of boredom here, i'm too scared to get out of this room. 

I heard a soft knock on the door, "Come in" I said and the doors opened to reveal Claudia holding a plate of some fresh looking cookies in her hand. "Hey, i thought i'd crash here for a bit. I made us some cookies, i figured you'd be hungry." She sweetly said. What an angel.

"Oh i'm starving" I giggled and smiled at her while she made her way towards my bed. (Picture of Luna's room at the far top) "There's something on your mind, spill." Claudia said. "There's nothing wrong, i'm just trying to let all this weird information sink in, i didn't expect any of this at all. And it's incredibly hard to believe that i'm a so-called 'angel'. You get it, right? Like, never in a million years would i have imagined any of this to ever happen." Claudia nodded and put down her cookie before holding my hand. "I know it all sounds like bullshit, believe me when i say that i didn't believe that Billie was half demon until i saw her form into it out of aggressive rage and anger." Claudia says. 

Form into it?

"You say that Billie can turn into that thing?" I asked and Claudia nodded. 

"The only time she ever fully formed into it was when she found out that Finneas... was murdered. She hasn't turned into it since." I sigh and take my 2nd cookie and bite into it. "These cookies are great though" I say and Claudia nods in agreement. 

-

After two whole hours of just laying on my bed, eating cookies, laughing and talking, someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" One of the many butlers opens the door "Ms. Genovese wishes to see you in her office." He says and closes the door before i get up from my bed and fix my hair. "You better get there asap, she gets easily pissed." Claudia smiles before exiting the room with me and going downstairs while i make my way to Billie's office. I open the door slowly to see her looking angry while going through her computer. 

"Billie?" She snapped her head towards me and sighed. "Please knock next time, you startled me." She said and i nodded, closing the door behind me, making my way to sit on one of the chairs in front of her desk. "What's up?" I ask. "I need you to follow a few rules while living under this roof." She said and clicked off whatever she was on, on her computer. "Rules?" I asked confused.

"Yes. Rule number one, no talking back to me. Two, no disrespecting me. Three, you have to be in your room by 9:30 and stay inside until the morning. Four, no talking to anyone unless you're spoken to. Five, do NOT enter the basement or room 9 or there will be punishment." She says, but clearly not finished. What the fuck.