Valentines Special 💞😙💗

Hey guys,

This is the valentines day special. This will be a one shot, not relevant to the story. I love you all, and have an amazing day!!!

*Deku's POV*

I walked towards Ochaco's room, rethinking my entire plan. The rose and chocolates I clutched on my hands suddenly seemed like a bad idea. What if she hated them? How did I know she even liked this type of chocolate.

"Maybe..." I muttered to myself, feeling abashed, "maybe I shouldn't...."

"Midoriya!" A voice called. I whipped around and saw Kirishima coming towards me with a box of chocolates and an entire bouquet of roses. I suddenly felt so bad.

"Yeah?"

I gave him a smile. Kirishima grinned.

"Are you taking those to Uraraka?" He asked, gesturing to the rose and chocolates. I shrugged, going pink.

"Um, yes. Urrr, maybe."

Kirishima laughed.

"Why not we go together? I have to give these to Min- I mean, Ashido."

I nodded, raising my eyebrow at him and grinning triumphantly.

"Someone has a crush," I said. Kirishima blushed scarlet.

"Maybe," he muttered.

Once we got to the girls floor, we saw several of them bunched together in a group. They saw us coming and giggled.

"Hey Kirishima! Midoriya!" Ashido called. Kirishima somehow paled and blushed at the same time. I didn't know doing both was even possible.

"Hey," he muttered, shyly to her. Ashido giggled.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Um, you."

Ashido's eyebrows shot up. She seemed flustered and surprised.

"O-oh," she stammered, going even more pink than she already was.

"T-these are for you," Kirishima stuttered, handing her the flowers and chocolates with an embarrassed grin. Ashido smiled back and gave him a hug.

Kirishima's eyes widened, but he hugged back, looking like he'd just won the multi-million dollar lottery.

"Midoriya," Yaoyorozu asked, coming up behind me, "are you looking for Uraraka?"

My mouth fell open. Was it really that obvious.

I nodded.

The group burst into giggles. They were obviously delighted.

"We'll take you to her!!"

They lead me towards Uraraka's room, opened the door without knocking, and shoved me in. The door closed behind me with a click. They'd locked me in!

I heard a scream, and I looked across the room to see Uraraka holding a shirt to her chest. I blanched.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I said, blushing really hard and turning around. I heard rustling as Uraraka tried to get her shirt on quickly.

"Why are you in here?" She asked, sounding panicked. I turned back to her and averted my eyes.

"Your friends shoved me in here and locked the door."

Uraraka rolled her eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry," I stammered again. Uraraka shrugged, and giggled.

"It's okay. I've never met a guy that would turn around like that instantly."

I blushed.

"Oh, well," I muttered, "It's respectful."

Uraraka laughed again, and made her way over to me.

"I'm sorry for screaming," she said, giving me a quick hug. I shrugged.

"I can understand why you did. Anyway," I said, getting awkward again, "I just wants to give you these."

I handed her the rose and chocolates. She took them with shaking hands, and stared down at them. She flushed strawberry red.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome," I said, turning to the door to ask if her friends would let me out. Uraraka grabbed my arm and turned me back around.

"Wait," she said, softly, "give me one thing more."

She started to lean towards me,and I suddenly understood what she wanted. I didn't waste time.

Putting my arms around her waist, I leaned in and closed the gap. Our lips touched.

Let me say now. Kissing Uraraka was the best thing I'd ever experienced. Her lips were soft and warm, reminding me of her personality.

Uraraka threaded her arms around my neck and went on tiptoes to increase the pressure of the kiss. She tilted her head to the side and maths my movements. I really hoped I wasn't doing badly. This was my first kiss.

After a while, Uraraka pulled away and grinned at me.

"Where did you learn to kiss so well?" She asked, "No, wait. Don't answer that. Just kiss me again."

I shrugged and obliged her.

The door suddenly swung open, and smacked into my back. I fell over, taking Uraraka down with me.

We landed on top of each other, blushing profusely. We heard several gasps of delight.

I grinned down at Uraraka, and she beamed back, kissing me again.

Hey guys,
Hope you liked that. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! 😙💞💗