Chapter 12

Well, here we are at the final leg of the fanfic. I'll be releasing the next chapters in quick succession. I love you all, have a great day and stay strong!

*Deku's POV*

When I woke up, everything was spinning. My head hurt too, and my memory was foggy.

I tried to stand, but realised I was chained to a chair, heavy steel wrist cuffs clasped my wrists and hands, and steel straps across my body. I struggled.

I was bound tight, that's for sure. I groaned in rage and helplessness. I tried to spurge One For All, but, suddenly, the cuffs and bands tightened. I stopped. They stopped. I moved again. They tightened.

Sh-

I was trapped to a chair that would strangle me if I struggled too much.

"I see you've figured it out," a voice from across the room murmured. My head snapped up. Resting against the wall, looking irritatingly smug, was Shigaraki.

"What do you want with me, you freak!" I hissed. Shigaraki rolled his eyes.

"To kill you, of course," he said, matter-of-fact. I stiffened.

"Then why haven't you?" I asked. He looked over at me and smirked.

"There is someone most anxious to meet you. But he is unable to be with us presently. So we will keep you until then," he muttered, ominously with a shrug.

Oh no. I didn't know how, but I felt it in my gut. All For One. He'd figured it out. Probably known all along. Someone was feeding him information, and he knew I held One For All.

"And maybe," continued Shigaraki,  "You know, found out everything about UA's security system, the students schedules, etc."

I scowled at how casual he made that sound. It was cruel, and ruthless.

"I'd die before I told you anything," I growled, giving him my most ominous, furious expression. Shigaraki looked mildly annoyed.

"Heroes," he muttered.

***
*Ochaco's POV*

I slammed my hands down on the table in front of me. Tears poured down my face, and I tried to wipe them away, but more just replaced the last.

"I don't want to wait!" I sobbed, "Someone needs to save him NOW!"

"Uraraka," Mr Aizawa said, simply, "There is nothing we can do presently. The heroes will move as fast as they can."

"No they won't! They'll drag their tails on the dirt and lag behind! They're lazy! If they were moving fast, they'd already have stormed that hideout days ago!" I screamed.

Mr Aizawa sighed.

"Uraraka, a rescue needs a plan," he reasoned. I tried not to give him a filthy look.

"Deku came up with a plan faster than this," I muttered. Mr Aizawa shook his head. 

"And you saw how that turned out," he said. I looked away. He had a point.

"Okay," I murmured, a little calmer, "just hurry. I don't even know if he's alive anymore."

Mr Aizawa nodded, standing up to leave.

"And Sir," I added. My teacher turned toward me one last time.

"Yes?"

"This time, I'm coming."

He hesitated, probably weighing whether or not that was a good idea. We waited in suspenseful silence, until Mr Aizawa said,

"Very well."