Chapter 5

Ashton

Ashton

Ashton, felt like he failed last night. Violet did not come home with him as planned. Never had he failed to get a woman in his bed before. This was new for him.

But he had come home with something that was worth his while. Ashton had a business card in the palm of his hands. He managed to get it last night before Violet turned down his offer for an after part at his place.

"Leo, have a way I can keep in touch with Miss. Harris?" Ashton corners Violet's friend Leo. He was not about to leave the party without having a way to get in touch with Violet.

"Why do you ask Mr. Maxford? Sorry but I don't hand out my best friends personal information to just anyone. Even if they are handsome" jokes Leo as he turns to chat with Ashton.

"I would like to have her number because...because..."

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"I know! You want to as my girl on a date right?" Leo laughs with joy. He slaps Ashton on the back.

"Yes! That is it. I want to ask her out. She turned me down tonight. But I don't give up easily" Ashton chuckles.

"Well, you are in luck. You know Violet can be a bit stubborn. She does not let anyone get close to her. She may seem like a cactus. But she really is a beautiful desert rose. She is worth all the hassle. I have known her for a good eleven years. I can give you some in sight that might, help you win our girl over" Leo explains.

This was working out to Ashton's advantage after all! Leo was playing right into his hands!

"Oh yes. She was not easy to talk to. But I would like to court Miss. Harris" says Ashton.

"Wonderful! I will tell her, I gave you her card because you're wanting to contact her father alright? Then you can get her on the phone..." Leo helps cook up a master plan.

"Thanks again, Leo. For all your help" Ashton says happily after Leo places the golden ticket into the palm of his hand.

"Not a problem. Here is my card as well in case you need any help from the ice princess" chuckles Leo.

"Just wonderful" Ashton says.

"Now, I am doing this to help my girl. If you harm her in anyway, you will have me to answer to" Leo warns Ashton.

"I understand. I got it" Ashton says after an awkward moment of silence.

"Now all I have to do is call you Miss. Harris. You will be mine one way or another" chuckles Ashton as he sits by his phone. He gets the card. He grabs his phone. His phone rings. It was his father calling him.

"Hello?" Ashton answers.

"How did last night go? Is Miss. Harris sleeping in your bed?" chuckles his Dad.