Chapter 13

Ashton

Ashton

Ashton sat on his bed that day. Smiling feeling pleased his little plan was working on que so nicely. Miss. Harris showed a little jealous streak that day. He smiled as he unbuttoned his shirt. He tossed it in the dirty clothing hamper in his room.

He went in his closet to get a new shirt. Violet was jealous he had been out with another woman. He wanted to call her the next day after. But his father was the one to tell him not to.

The plan worked alright. She showed she was into him. More than she let on. Images flashed in his mind of the night they made love. His body hungered for more ever since that night. But he would have to wait. He had not had a chance to clean his mess of a room in there since that night.

"Cousin? What else is there to do here in New York? I want to see the college I am going to" begs his younger cousin Nadine.

His father's brother had a young daughter. She was here from Washington to check out colleges around here.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"Soon little one. I have a few phone calls to make. Then we can stop by Starbucks. I will be happy to show you around" says Ashton.

"Great! I can't wait! Thank you for letting me come out here! I love it here! Sushi was so good! I am glad I tried it to you were right. But who was that lady? She seemed to be awfully mad at you! Why did she think we were dating?" giggles Nadine.

"She and I are friends. We had one night together. I had not called her" he sighs.

"Ashton that is low even for you. Do you like this lady?" wonders Nadine.

"Well yes, kind of" he sighs. He liked her more than he wanted to admit it.

"Well than Ash, you need to be the man. Don't make her make the move. That is your job" Nadine points out.

"You are right little cus. I need to make a few calls. Go get ready we will head out soon" he tells her.

"Alright" she agrees. That gave him an idea. He grabbed his cell phone. He calls her.

"Ashton? You have some balls calling me here" she snaps.

"Look I wanted to have a chance to explain myself" he begins.

"So explain" she sighs.

"My little cousin is here. From Washington. To see colleges. I have had no time to myself. So I was wondering if you would help me show her around maybe? Well I don't know what is hip for young girls these days?" he sighs. That part was true.

"Are you saying you need my help Mr. Maxford?" she asks.

"Are we back to Mr.? I really think we are way past the Mr. part" he chuckles.