Tutoring

@Jaemin’s P.O.V@

It’s been a week now since the new kid got here. I swear on everything I hold dear (Mostly Jeno) that he gets cuter every day.

Everything all the way down to his demeaner makes you want to protect him. He’s also so fucking short, it's so adorable.

There’s even been days where I’ve caught Lee Jeno staring at him, but once I start teasing him about he’d deny it.

I wish Lee Jeno would say how he feels about Renjun.

I want to know this because…..I think I want him.

He’s the sweetest thing ever and would never hurt a fly.

I don’t want to make any moves on him unless Jeno agrees so I’ll wait patiently.

I mean, he knows that I’m thinking of it but he hasn’t given me an answer.

Anyway, went to or first period class and once he walked in I notice Renjun already sitting in his seat, which was right in-between both our ours.

He was wearing and baby blue sweater with white overalls with shorts. This boy is trying to kill me.

                  @Renjun’s P.O.V@

I’ve been at this school for a week now. I now have a group of people that bully me every day.

I’ve learned their names. Lucas, Dong Sicheng, and their groups of nameless faces.

Basically, just their followers who don’t have brains. They pick on me daily, calling me this and that.

I’ve been able to find my classes easier now. I’ve also noticed that Jaemin doesn’t seem so hard anymore.

It feels like he’s warming up in a way.

There was this one time where I was walking out the door and Lucas thought it would be funny to hit me with the door so he swung it very quickly.

Jaemin looked backward and ran to catch the door, and he did.

He even held the door so that I could walk through.

I thanked him and was grateful that he saved me from imminent brain damage.

I’ve been becoming closer friends with We Jomaw, Jisung, Haechan, and he another boy named YangYang.

He was also Chinese so we grew close pretty quickly.

In fact, we all planned a sleepover at We Jomaw’s house for next week.

I was sitting in my first period class when I saw Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin walk into the classroom.

They looked as hot as usual, curse my gay heart. Plus there is no way that they would ever date me.

And I’ve been having these weird thoughts. I think about dating them both, is that weird?

It’s like, I want to love them equally. I know it sounded weird so I just pushed it to the back of my mind.

They walked over and took their seats on either side of me and began to unpack their backpacks.

I wanted to be friendly so, I greeted them.

“Um G-Good morning,” I said whilst bowing.

Jaemin looked at me but didn’t say a word, which made me feel awkward.

I stayed silent for a while as to not embarrass myself again.

“Okay class today we will be reviewing our algebraic expressions,” said Mr. Soo. I sat there confused.