I missed this

Jaemin's P.O.V

It didn’t take long for Jeno to immediately regret his outburst.

He was stressing for the whole last period, cursing himself for what he had said.

It was Friday which meant a tutor day which gave Jeno a chance to apologize.

We began the short walk to Renjun house.

I looked over and saw that Jeno looked a bit very nervous. If I was honest, I was nervous too.

After what had just happened I didn’t know if he would accept an apology, No matter how sincere.

I tried comforting him by holding his hand but that didn’t seem to help to much.

We eventually made it to the small white house. I walked up to the door and notice something immediately wrong.

His front door wasn’t locked, nor fully closed either. I began to panic and Jeno ran head first into the house.

We looked around rapidly. No Renjun. He wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

His house looked as neat and clean as always so it was unlikely someone had broken in.

Jeno then ran out of the house.

“Jeno~ah where are you going?” I asked.

“To look for him, he couldn’t’ve gone far,” he yelled back.

I could see pure fear in his eyes and it made my heart ache. I nodded.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Renjun’s P.O.V

It had been hours since I ran out of my house, tears streaming down my face.

It was now getting dark but I still didn’t wan to return home.

I didn’t want to be anywhere other than in Jaemin and Jeno’s arms.

I continued to walk. I wasn’t completely sure as to where I was but I had gone in a straight line so I wouldn’t get lost.

I realized something then. I did miss everything back in China.

But more than anything in the entire world. I miss Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno’s love the most.

More than I’ve missed anything before.

I want get hugs from them every day. I want to be loved by them forever.

I want nothing more than that. But now I wasn’t sure they felt the same way.

My worst nightmare was that they hated me. But maybe they do.

Now it was really dark and my feet were getting tired.

But even then I didn’t want to go home.

I guess I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking because I ended up tripping on a curb and twisting my ankle.