Invitations

HAECHAN'S P.O.V

I was shaking. I cant believe I'm about to ask the cutest boy I've ever met to a sleepover.

I was waiting outside for Mark to walk past with his friends Johnny and Taeyong.

My palms were sweating. I was holding a pink invitation letter with both hands. Maybe I should just leave and....

Shoot...

There he is..

He's so perfect. I can't believe someone can look like him.

I slowly walked up to him.

"Umm M-Mark hyung c-can I a-ask you some-something?" I said. I mentally face palmed. I sounded like an idiot.

"Sure. Johnny, Taeyong wait for me," Mark said.

Johnny and Taeyong hyung nodded and walked off.

"Now what is ot you needed to ask me?" He stated cocking his head to the side.

I fiddled with the letter in my hands.

"Well me a-and a c-couple of fr-friends are having a s-sleepover and I w-wanted t-to invite you," I stutter putting my head down.

"So you want to invite me to a sleepover even you haven't talked nor even said hi to me. Hell I don't even know your name,"

That hurt. I knew he would say no.

I turn and begin to walk away when he grabbed my wrist a pulled me backwards.

"Hey, its rude to walk away from your hyung," he said firmly.

I began to blush uncontrollably. Was this really happening.

"What's your name cutie," he asked.

CUTIE?!

I was so fluster I physically began to choke. I saw Mark snicker. What is happening?!

"Umm Im Dong Hyuck but I go by Haechan," I said trying my best not to stutter.

"Hi Haechannie, its nice to meet you and I would love to go to this sleepover with you," he said with a sly wink.

WHAT THE FAQ?!

I couldn't even speak. First off he called me a nickname. Second he accepted the invitation. Am I dreaming. keep staring at me. I mean I don't mind either way," he said with a smirk.

That is it..I am dead

Someone call my mom..

1-800-MamaKun

"Oh right here you go. Um I'll leave first." I said but once again he pulled me back.

"You sure like to run off," he said. "Whats your number?"

I started to franticly search through my phone.

He then walks up behind me to see and sets his head on my shoulder.

"Okay got it thanks," he said and walked off leaving me there.

Oh Lee MinHyung

-🍊-

JISUNGS P.O.V

It was lunch and I decided to be ballsy and go straight up to his table.

Once I was there I tapped his shoulder.

"Um Chenle?" I called.

The beautiful Chinese boy turned around and instantly turned red..

Cute.

"Y-yes?" He stuttered.

"Can I ask you something?"

He slowly nodded.

"Well me and some friends are having a get together and I wanted to invite you to come with me?" I asked.

his friends teased him.

"Of course. Um do you need my number," he asked.

"Not at all but I want it," I said and he blushed Even harder.

He then handed me his phone and we traded numbers.

"Kay, I'll call you," I said adding a wink.

"O-okay," he stuttered.

As I walked away I heard squeals and I smiled.

Well,That went well.

💗💗

Hey bubs srry this is short but I thought id give you guys some Markhyuck and Chensung.

!!Trivia Time!!

Which member is a big fan of Stephen Curry?

K@¥ B¥€€€