Sum Fluff

Renjun's P.O.V

The next day Jeno had to go home so only Jaemin stayed over.

We were in the car driving to school. I didn't get much sleep the night before so I was very tired.

We made it to the school and Jaemin opened the car door for me, helping me out.

There was less stares that day. I guess it was because Nomin made sure people new that would happen if they did.

I saw Jeno talking to Mark and ran up to hug him. He picked me up and propped me on his hip.

Mark stared.

"Geez you guys treat him like he's a child," he said.

I know that's true. But being babied by them is really calming. It makes me feel safe I guess. Maybe people think its weird, but I don't very much care.

Jeno gave him a look.

Mark then spotted Haechan and called him over.

Haechan walked up, waving at me and I waved back.

"Hey cutie," Mark said kind of loud.

People who were close to us snapped their heads back at us. They were shocked to see me in Jeno's arms.

They were also shocked to hear Mark's nickname for Haechan.

Haechan blushed and looked down. I guess he wasn't as use to the staring as I was.

Mark hugged Haechannie and apologized. Causing Haechan to crack a smile.

Jaemin greeted Jeno with a kiss on the cheek.

It took a lot of energy to stay awake. Being in Jeno's arms didn't help either.

The bell rang for class and Jeno set me down and we walked to first period.

As soon as I sat down I put my head on my desk and closed my eyes.

I felt someone hand running their fingers through my hair. I looked over to see that it was Jaemin.

"You tired baby?" Jaemin asked softly.

I nodded and he continued to play with my hair.

I sat up only to lay my head on Jaemin's shoulder. I fell asleep there.

Jaemin's P.O.V

Poor Renjun was so tired he fell asleep on me. I kissed his head and put an arm around his waist.

Jeno watched Renjun sleep. Pushing stray hairs out of his face.

Renjun always looked so peaceful when he slept.

Mr. Soo was in the middle of a lesson when he realized Renjun was sleeping.

"I see we have a sleeping student," He spoke loudly causing Renjun to stir.