Call from Mom

Renjun’s P.O.V

That day I put on one of my best outfits.

I had my pink sweater over my white collared shirt. I had Denim jeans with fishnets and white boots.

I fixed my hair, making sure It was nice. I put on a perfume labeled “Strawberry Short Cake” and sprayed some on me.

I was going to be sitting with Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin at lunch. The two cutest I had ever seen, my crushes. I had to at least look decent.

While walking down the hall people stared at me with shock and disgust. I just ignored them.

 Once I got away from the crowd I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around I saw the friendly face of YangYang.

“Hey um, I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable yesterday, really I am. Can we still be friends?” he asked timidly.

I gave him a smile and nodded “Of course we can YangYangie,” I said and his lit up.

“Then can I have a hug,” he said holding his arms out.

I hesitated. I wanted to hug him to show him that we were cool but at the same time Lee Jeno might murder me, or him. Well, he’s not here so..

I move in and accept his hug. Not a minute later I felt someone yank me back.

I look up and.. oh no. Lee Jeno stood fuming. His hand on my shoulder whilst he and YangYang glared at each other.

“Do you mind,” YangYang spat angerly.

“Do you?” Lee Jeno retorted.

YangYang reached out to take Jeno hand off my should but someone else grabbed his hand.

“Don’t touch,” Na Jaemin spoke.

YangYang glared at them both and said “Leave Renjun alone.”

That when Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin began to walk off but.. With me.

Jeno dragged me with them, leaving a yelling YangYang behind.

Once we were away from him I knew I was doomed. Why did Jeno hate YangYang so much.

He lead me into a bathroom.

“what did I-“ he trailed off as he stared at me. His eyes traveled up and down my body. I just stood as still as a statue.

His eyes never left me. When I looked over Jaemin was also eating me alive with his glaze.

Looking back at Jeno he his hand touched my side making me jump a bit.

I heard him mutter a quiet

“holy shit,”

After he snapped out of it he grabbed my hand.

“What did I tell you,” he said harshly.

“but he’s my frien-“ I stared