Im so proud of us

Hey guys I just wanted to say this isn't a chapter in the story I just wanted to say something.

I would just like to say I am so proud of all of us Nctizens for just being great people we are all so loving and compassionate and we're all Goofy and funny and I'm pretty sure we share the same brain cell.

I will read a story but the part of that story that makes it the best is the comments cuz you guys get my humor and that's why I love every member of NCT and our fandom.

We as a fandom stick together and we all share a love for NCT weather you're a solo Stan or a multi stan I don't care we all Stand Together.

this fandom is so welcoming anyone would want to join it that's why I joined it. And all of you people are some of the funniest that I know.

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you lovely Nctizens out there because you guys make my day every single day.

We as fans will stick and love and support and appreciate NCT and every one of its units

this group and this fandom is really important to me you guys are amazing and I just want to say again I'm so proud of us I'm so proud of every single one of you I love you all.

Now I wanna take a minute to appreciate ot21.

These are in to real order btw. Just random.

 Just random

💚Jaehyun💚

Jaehyun you are so amazing and the just the cutest. Your dimples make us melt and your lovable positive attitude makes you all the more handsome

 Your dimples make us melt and your lovable positive attitude makes you all the more handsome

💚Chenle💚

Chenle you have such a beautiful voice and a wonderful personality. Your our dolphin child and that will never change. Keep being as loud as always.

 Keep being as loud as always