fixing broken relationships

Renjuns P.O.V

"Your fucking kidding me," Jeno said ferociously.

I fiddled with my fingers. I forgot how scary Lee Jeno was when he's mad.

I had just told them that I accepted Yangyang's apology.

"I think he's serious," I said and Jeno scoffed.

"Yeah right he just wants to get in your pants," Jeno fumed.

I blushed and frowned. I was upset of what Jeno thought about YangYang. I need to fix their relationship. Somehow.

We were on our way to the cafeteria when I told Jeno. He gripped my wrist dragging me over to Jaemin.

After explain it to him Jaemin was just as mad.

"Renjun you forgive to easily" Jaemin said. To which I mistakenly rolled my eyes.

Jaemin grabbed my face with one hand,squishing my cheek so I could speak.

"Was that an eye roll Renjun," He asked firmly. I quickly shook my head.

"N-no sir," I told him.

"Jeno, Jaemin" Someone called.

We all turned to see YangYang approaching.

Does this boy have a death wish or what?

"What do you want," Jeno spoke.

YangYang bowed after approaching us. Jeno kept me behind him.

"I want to apologize, and fix this broken relationship," he stated.

That would be a good chapter title, I thought to myself but focused back on the situation.

Jeno and Jaemin stayed Silent so YangYang continued.

"I really am sorry for what I said that night and before then. I was just jealous. But I've realized that if I want to be Renjun's friend I have to act like one. I think you guys look great together. I want to. Show that I can be a better person than that. So please, just give me a chance," he stated.

Jeno and Jaemin hesitated. I gave Them both pleading looks. Jeno eventually caved and shook YangYang's hand.

"This does not me I trust you, you have to earn my trust. Good luck," Jeno explained.

YangYang thanked him and went on his way.

"Thank you nono," I told him.

"It's wasn't free," he said "I want a kiss,"

I smiled and put my hands on his face, bringing him in for a soft kiss.

"I want one," Jaemin whined.

I smiled and gave him a kiss.

Once we got into the cafeteria the stairs started right back up. People whispering.

"Well if it isn't the gay boy," Lucas Laughed.