No way

20 minutes later

Dinner was done.

Denmark and America offered to make supper for them all.

"Den, mind helping me get the food to the meeting room?" Alfred asked.

"Sure, Al." Mathias answered before he walked off to find a cart or two.

He came back with a large cart to carry the food to the meeting room.

"Thanks, Denny." Alfred says.

They get to work on moving the large pot of food onto the cart. The oven beeped and Alfred went over and pulled the freshly made breads and small cakes. He set them on the bottom of the cart with the plates and silverware.

"Alright, lets go." Alfred said to Mathias before pushing the cart towards the door.

Mathias pushed open the door so his friend could get through. Together they made it to the meeting room. Mathias got the door again and Alfred pushed it in. Instantly the nations' heads jerked up from the smell of the food.

"Smells good, Alfred." Francis said.

"It does, aru." Yao agrees.

"Looks like you can actually do something right. Stupid Dane!" Norway said bluntly.

Denmark's happy aura change to one of sadness but he smiled changing it back, hoping no one would notice.

No one did but America.

"Mathias, you know you can do many things. You're good at many things." Alfred said softly for only Denmark to hear him.

"Thanks, Alfred." His reply came, Mathias' smiling was not as forceful this time.

Alfred smiled and told them to line up.

Denmark handed them each a plate and fork and Alfred dished out the food. The nations picked whatever they wanted from what Alfred and Denmark made.

After everyone had their food Alfred and Denmark got theirs and sat down. Alfred looked around waiting for someone to say something.

Everyone tried it.

After a second everyone's face lit up.

"This is really good Alfred~" Italy praised his friend as he shoved food into his mouth.

Kiku nodded from beside his friend.

"Da, it is." Ivan said.

"Wow, would never have expected it from a nation that loves fast food so much." Arthur said in a huff.

Alfred tried not to let his wince show, but Denmark must had noticed because he frowned and turned to him.

"Thanks, England. I appreciate it that you enjoy our food.". Mathias waved England off.

The other nations gave their praise and they continued eating.

Alfred was worried that his secret was gonna come out soon. And as much as he didn't want that to happen he knew it would along with Denny's, Prussia's and Russia's maybe some other countries as well. These secrets are not good ones but he guess it needed to be done.

After the meal was done, Alfred gathered all the plates and took everything back to the kitchen. Denmark and Prussia watched on with worry.

They had heard that wince before.

A few minutes later Alfred came back. Mathias looked at him and noticed that he looked a little pale and shaky. His eyes widened.

"Alfred, please don't do that again. For us and the kids at least." Mathias whispered.

America knew that Denmark was serious. He never used the kids when he wasn't scared and worried.

"I'll try to, Mathias. I'll try for us and the kids." Alfred whispered to him before he sat down and said

"Alright who's reading next?" Spain asked.