More Secrets And Crushes

Denmark was always a country who was kinda clingy but, can you blame him?

All of his family members left him and even after everything they still left him in the dark.

Denmark watched as Ivan took the book to read.

"This is Denmark's, da. "

Dear Dairy,

It's so lonely here. Why does Sweden hate me. Do they even love me. Am I still his twin brother?
Who does this hurt so much. Is it bad that I just want my family to be back together again. I guess that is to much for me to ask for. I just want to see them happy and if it's without me, I guess I'll just be glad for them.

Denmark's eyes widened.

He remembers that entry from when he was away from his group and was in a state of mind.

Sweden looked at him before grabbing him.

Denmark flinches as if he was expecting a hit, only to be pulled into a hug.

"S-sorry. You feel... like....that..... Denmark." Sweden said after the hug was done.

Denmark had started to cry.

He wanted to hear those words for a long while now but he never did. He feels a small pair of arms on his waist.

Finland.

"Oh, Denny. I am so sorry. I didn't want you to feel like that. We love you and need you. Denmark, plus do not think like that." Finland said crying as he hugged the taller male and the other two Nordic countries joined in as well.

The other countries watched the exchange, happily but America.

He knew they would be crying a lot more today but for now he watched Denmark smile a real smile through his tears.

"Oh, this one is America's. "

Dear Diary,

I found this really cute blonde boy today. He's the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I think I have a crush.

"Honhon, Arthur looks like our little brother is growing up." Francis commented.

A screen appeared and started to show a video.

There was Alfred in a cafe.

"One clover brewed coffee, please."  Alfred said cheerfully.

As he turns around, there is a figure with blonde hair. The video had blurred the person's face.

"There's the cute boy I saw before. He likes this place to." Alfred thought his face a little pink with blush.

"Maybe. It should invite him over for a coffee. No, he probably doesn't even like guys. Well, it's worth a shot America. If you can fight in wars why are you scared to talk to the guy you like." Alfred said to himself as he picked up his coffee and walked to the table the blonde was sitting at reading.

"Alright, here goes nothing." Alfred thought as he reached the table.

"H-hi, my name is Alfred. If it is not a problem I can seat here with you." Alfred said doing his best smile.

"Damn it. That was too direct." Alfred thought as the boy looked at him.

"OMG, he's even cuter closer up."

"Sure, the place is kind of lonely today." The boy replied smiling sweetly.

"That's because it's kinda hot this week. I don't think people will want a nice hot cup of coffee on a hot day unless they're working." Alfred replied.

"That is true."

"So what's your name."

"I'm ....... "

the name was muted making the countries scream at the screen, wanting to know what's the name of the boy who stole America's heart

"That's a very nice name. "

"Thanks, I'm from Denmark by the way. "

"I'm from America as you probably can tell. "

"I think that's amazing. "

The rest of the video was with the two laughing and chatting about their countries and at the end the mysterious boy kissed America's cheek and said.

"Thanks for the best time of my life. Here's my number. I hope we can talk some more. "

That was how the video finished.

"Alfred, did you ever get to see him again?" Matthew asked.

"Yes, I did. "

"Are you dating? " Prussia asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. " America replied with a evil grin.