Facts About The Couples

The countries were in high spirits, waiting for more memories or facts to be shown.

Then suddenly a note appeared.

Big surprise.

Spain picked it up and read it out loudly :

"Okay, so we realized that most of the countries wanted to know more about all the couples here. So we decided to list some facts about the very lovely couples.

Love, the proud Ancients."

The letter then disappeared from Spain's hand and the book opened to the middle.

"I'll go first if you guys want? " Iceland said.

"Sure, why not. " Greenland replied.

"Okay. It reads,

Iceland and Hong Kong are currently dating for a year now and are going strong. Iceland just didn't tell anyone about it because he values their privacy. "

Iceland's face turned red as he finished reading.

Now everyone knows his secret.

Hong Kong smiled, now he could introduce Iceland as his beloved to his family.

He knows they'll love Iceland.

Hong Kong just hoped Sweden would not try to kill him.

Sweden walked up to Hong Kong as the poor guy was thinking of ways to defend himself from the scary Nordic country.

Berwald placed his large hands on Hong Kong's shoulder, scaring him as the other Asian countries held their breath.

"Please take care of our Iceland. " He said, then he removed his hands and walked by to his seat.

Hong Kong took a breath of relief as he saw that all of the Nordics approved of his and Emil's relationship.

"Okay, I think I am finished. Who wants to read. " Iceland said still blushing.

"I'll read, brother. " Mathilda said taking the book from Emil.

"Oh, this is about France. It reads

At first, Germany was scared of France as much as France was scared of him but they connected when France was unwell and was unable to attend a meeting so Germany went to deliver the notes about what had happened in the meeting.

This is when he saw that France was just misunderstood and was actually very insecure and had PTSD.

France was insecure about the scar on his neck that's why he keeps his hair long. He hated his body for looking so feminine. He hated how disgusting he was. He hated that he was a murder and the main reason why his precious little brother was so sad.

He has PTSD because of all the brutal things and injuries he has seen through the time he has been at war. But he keeps this to himself to try and help the rest of the F.A.C.E family, because he's their older brother and he quotes' need to man up '.

France realized how kind and loving Germany is.

Ludwig was not the scary, sociopath people often made him out to be.

He was patient with Italy and for that he was thank ful for. At least his beloved little brother had a friend to play with when the others were too busy.

He was kind and patient with Japan and made sure that they were careful to not offend him in anyway.

That's when the two became friends and then after friends, they started to develop feelings for each other.