Breakfast Fight and Shocking News

The next morning, Alfred had gotten up before Denmark did.

He slipped out of the bed and placed a note that to let Denmark know where he was going to be when the ex-viking country woke up. He met Matthew on the way and the brother's decided to make breakfast for the rest of the countries.

Soon, everyone got up to the scent of food.

They followed their noses to the kitchen. In the kitchen were the twins, Alfred and Matthew dancing around making pancakes.

Music was playing, and it was catchy.

Matthew took some flour and threw it at his brother. Alfred laughed and retaliated. The nations outside the door laughed. Some carried on their way to the meeting room and some watched, but only two entered the kitchen. Francis finished the pancakes before they were ruined and Arthur joined in the flour fight. They sat on the ground watching in amusement. They missed these days where they all got along like this.

After a while the two stopped and looked at their mess.

Together all 4 of them cleaned up the kitchen and themselves.

Matthew put the food on the cart and Alfred grabbed the maple syrup. They walked into the room and all the nations ran up and grabbed food. Francis walked over to a smaller table with Arthur. Matthew got his plate and his brothers and went to another table. Alfred eyed the pancakes warily.

He only had two on his plate.

"Come on Alfred, it's only a little bit." Matt said softly.

Compared to what Alfred usually had, this was really small.

Alfred sighed and picked up his fork, leaving the syrup alone.

Matthew watched sadly, his brother used to love his pancakes, he didn't doubt that he still did, but now he barely touched them. And now that they were aware of the problem it made it that much harder.

Alfred managed to finish both of them, but then he got really fidgety.

"Calm down Alfred. It's okay."

Matthew heard a certain Danish country said to comfort his brother.

Mathias obviously didn't know that he was there as he finished before his brother. Alfred just hugged himself, trying to keep his food down. He didn't realize that it was so hard before. A few tears leaked out of his eyes.

'Your gonna get fat again.'

He shook his head.

He didn't like that little voice in his head.

'Come on, make an excuse, get rid of it.'

He started shaking. Mathias rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. Slowly, Alfred stopped shaking and sat up.

He nodded.

"I'm okay now. Sorry." He said quietly.

"It's okay Alfred, this has got to be tough. I am glad that it is improving this time." Mathias said.

He stood up and gathered all the stuff and took it back to the kitchen. When he returned, everyone gathered at the large table in the center.

"Alright who's reading next?" Feliciano asked .

"I will." Kiku said.

Feliciano handed the book over to his friend.

"Okay the first one is a statement, and it's about me."

Japan can see everyone's red thread of fate, and he likes to give people a helping push towards finding their soulmates."

"That would explain why you and Elizabeta always try and get people together." Yao concluded.