Moments To Remember

After the shock that Denmark doesn't know what is a bottom was done. There were more statements about them in the huge book.

"Can I read? " A Caribbean female country asked, Trinidad.

(If you are wondering, the reason why Trinidad wasn't in the list of roommates was because the Caribbean countries and others were given their own section.)

"Sure." The rest of the world answered.

"The favorite flavor of ice-cream of the Nordic family. Denmark/Mathias likes Coffee flavored Ice Cream. Finland/Tino likes Chunky Monkey Ice Cream. Iceland/Emil likes Black Licorice Ice Cream. Norway/Lukas likes Vanilla Ice Cream. Sweden/Berwald likes Blueberry Shortcake Ice Cream and Sealand adores Chocolate Ice Cream."

Sealand smiled, he really enjoyed his chocolate ice cream.

Denmark sighed.

Alfred better not steal his ice cream.

"Oh, there is more about the Nordics." Trinidad said, turning the page.

"Well, let's heard it. "Norway said.

"All of the Nordic family has phobias and some other illnesses expect Sealand. Denmark has the fear of being alone. He does not like being alone in his house, in public, or anywhere else. He is almost always found visiting friends, or with America and the kids. Denmark's fear of being alone comes from his younger years when the other Nordics started leaving him one by one. He will do anything to keep himself from feeling the emptiness he had felt when he and his brothers were separated. He also has PTSD, nightmares, depression and anxiety but he tries to smile everyday for America and Russia who has been through a lot more than he had. He is trying to get better like America and Russia but sometimes it's too much to handle on his own. Denmark also suffers from asthma, that's why he makes a huge deal of Norway choking him with his tie. Finland has the fear of blood. Being the bad ass sniper that he is, blood from anyone else is not too much of a bother to him. He doesn't really like it, but he can tolerate it. He knows that this fear is kind of irrational since he is a country, and countries cannot be killed so easily. But every time he accidentally cuts himself in the kitchen, he instantly passes out from fear. It reminds him of the times of all the wars and deaths. He also has PTSD from when he was in war l. Sweden has a phobia of his furniture being violated or soiled in any way. Accidentally spills a coffee on his white spotless sofa? He is pretty much in tears but his tears are so small they are practically invisible because of his manliness. However, he will never show this fear in front of anyone because he does not like getting judged. He will wait until they leave to have his mental breakdown. He does this so that they would always have a strong wall to lean on. Sweden also suffers from PTSD. Iceland has a phobia of being judged by others. That's one of the main reasons why he covered his freckles. No one else in the family has it so why did he? If they find out, they would embarrass him in public and so many strangers would be staring at them. Iceland has a phobia of bugs. Norway is germaphobia. He hates all form of messes and has his house spotless and will have mental breakdowns if he sees his house messy. Not to mention when someone is sick, he's not going within a mile of them."

By the time, Trinidad finished reading, she was blue in the face.

"I'm done! Someone else read, please." She said putting the book on the table.

"Wait, Iceland?" Denmark said looking at the white haired teenager.

"Yes? Is this about the freckles? " He asked.

"Yes but it's not what you think? I wanna show you something." Denmark said as he wiped something off his face.

Emil's eyes widened, Mathias had freckles and a lot more than he did.