Sharing Memories

With Greenland there, the place was a bit more lively. She was a very copy of Mathias' happy personal.

A note slowly came down asap the countries talked.

"Hey, guys. There's another note here." Matthew yelled.

"Read it, Birdie. " Prussia yelled back.

"It says that we'll be able to share memories now. But they'll be in first person." Canada said.

"Oh, I want to share one of Alaska's favourite memories of Russia first." Mathilda said.

As the countries nodded in response, a black screen came down and turned white as a memory started to play.

The night is filled with Penny’s panicked screams as Alex chases her throughout  the mansion, murder in his eyes. Alaska follows after, cackling in delight the whole time as Greenland tries to make sure no one actually dies.

After that (Pennsylvania had finally been chased up a tree and Maryland had been put to bed. ) Alaska sits with the paper screen door open, watching the clear sky above, moon bright.

The mansion was quiet without his siblings and Greenland rampaging through it.

"Hello, my son. " Russia said, sitting down next to him.

"Goodnight, Father. Are you and Mama and Mommy welll ?" Alaska asked back.

"I am well. Thank you for asking. Alfred and Mathias are out right now, buying food for the rest of the siblings. " Russia replied.

"Father, will you never leave me alone again. " Alaska asked suddenly.

"Of course not. Times are different now, I'll never leave you again, Russell Alaska Jones. " Russia said, hugging his son.

You could see the how similar the two looked. As the screen faded you can see Alaska smile slightly as he hugged his father.

As the video ended, Russia smiled.

He was glad he had made amendments with his son.

America had named him Russell as the first few letters matched that of his country name. Russell was a little version of him, he even had a little pipe he would use to scare his siblings some times.

The countries looked at Russia, he wasn't the monster that people made him out to be.

He was a father figure.

He was a lover.

He was a child.

And most importantly he was their friend.

"Ohh, remember that one time where we went to Anime con and Greenland scared away a pervert." America said, laughing.

"Not my proudest moment but a funny one indeed." She said as the screen turned white.

The whole family had gotten ready for Anime Con.

Denmark was forced to cosplay as Alucard from Castlevania.

Russia was dressed up as a human Kuarma from Naruto and Alaska was Naruto.

Greenland was cosplaying as Fujisaki from Danganronpa.

Alfred cosplayed as Trevor from Castlevania (Russia didn't want to dress up as Spyha)

Hawaii as Izuru from Danganronpa 3.

Pennsylvania and Maryland as Rin and Yukio from Blue Exorcist.

North Carolina and South Carolina were Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy from Sister Location.

And etc.

As they went to the convention, they spilt up into groups or duos to do things.

Mathilda was alone when a guy started hitting on her.

"You are really playing off that costume good girl. " He said coming closer to her.

"That's good. I mean also the fact that I actually also a boy." She said.

The guy then ran off as Greenland laughed until she started to cry.

As the screen turned black, the countries started to laugh it was funny.

Mathilda was a very odd person but she seems to be funny, kind and loving just like Mathias.

"Alright, let's take a break." Germany said, after he had finished laughing.

"Hai." The rest of the countries replied.