Keep Your Family Close

In the room down the hall, Matthew was having trouble waking his brother up.

"Come on Alfred, you need to get up." He said.

"No." Came the tired reply.

"Don't make me drag you out of bed." Matthew threatened.

"Try it." Alfred said, curling up under the blankets.

"Fine."

Matthew reached under the comforter and grabbed his brothers ankles.

"I'll give you one more chance. Time to get up."

There was no reply.

"You asked for it." Matthew said and he tugged.

Alfred's hands went for the edge of the mattress and held on, resisting but his weakened body wasn't able to resist his brother much. He went flying under the blanket and off the edge of the bed with a yell. He and Matthew fell to the floor in a heap. Alfred sat straight up, cold hitting him. Matthew sat up, laughing.

"You asked for it." Matthew repeated.

Grumbling, Alfred stood up, grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom for a shower.

Across the hall, Kiku and Ludwig were already up and showered.

Ludwig was reading a book. He wiped his face, trying not to show Kiku that he was crying.

The book was just so sad.

Kiku was on his iPad, watching and anime. He too was trying not to show Ludwig that he was crying. His OTP just got destroyed and so did his feels along with it.

It was a sad day.

Why did you have to go die, Gundham.

Prussia was with Italy, Hong Kong The Korean twins, Hungary, Austria, Spain and Romano watching TV.

And further down the hall, Russia was already up, dressed, and showered. He was sitting at his desk chair, drinking his Vodka. He was also reading a book. It was about some sparkly vampires and some egotistical wolves. He didn't understand what was going on but he found it quite entertaining. He was in a private room as he was hiding from his sister, Belarus.

Mathias was with the rest of the Nordic countries.

They were trying to make him feel welcomed again but he just couldn't shake the feeling that they were just pretending to not hurt his feelings.

About a half and hour later all the nations met up in the meeting room.

"Alright who is making breakfast today?" Francis asked.

"I will." Arthur volunteered.

"NO!!!" Everyone screamed, except Al and Matt.

"Well fine then, be that way." Arthur grumbled.

"Wait, let's give him a chance." Someone said.

Everyone looked around for who said it. All eyes turned to the door where Alfred was standing.

"I can help him."

"Fine, but if we get sick, I'm blaming you." Matthew smirked knowingly.

"Whatever, come on Artie, lets make food." Alfred said walking out of the room, Arthur following.

As soon as they walked out of the room, the other started making plans.

"Francis, go to the other kitchen and make some back up breakfast." Trinidad yelled.